Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might have to sell "My Bitch"

Go down 
+31
sak9880
Moparcharger07
Johnny Bondo
xegitalian19xx
himfast07
jesse031081
inkedup
AlterEgo
HemiMag
RT!st!C
ttruckinon
northsiderz
pjcharger
5.7daytona
Hypnotiq
Snappy Bitch
stairman
ChiTownHemi
Fidostudio
chargerchick
liljoejoe54
AR-15QUEEN
Headtripp
Pomps
irishrt5.7
eviltrycycle
Illinois Chaos
Okie6.1
jontoad
mwa145
Shawn1112
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 9:52 pm

Man, that really sucks
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 8:11 pm

Sorry to see this happen Shawn, hope the best for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 9:07 pm

this sucks bro....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 7:47 pm

Update.....
So I havent sold my car yet, and I knew it would be a tough sell. Have to find the rite buyer. We are about to start burning threw our savings with 2 car payments. I thought I owed just under 10k on my car, I actually owe just under 6k. So I'm taking a 6k loan from my 401 k and the payment will be about $200 cheaper a month than what I'm paying now. But its over 4 years vs my car being paid off Dec 2012. So the wifey is going to TRY and p/u extra shifts at work, doubt it will happen because nobody wants to give shifts up. Financially if she cant p/u extra shifts it will be really tuff, but if she can we might be okay. So my fingers are crossed and hoping for the best, but expecting the worse. So I will probably be still posting my car on Ebay if it sells it sells if not hopefully things work out.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 7:57 pm

I hope everything works out for the best bro. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 8:03 pm

Hope things work out for ya Shawn. Hate to see so many rides leaving CAMM but I know you will all come back better than ever.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 10:20 pm

Hope things work out for you bro, I'd hate to see you sell your car
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 4:45 pm

GL with the sale, bro. Your not alone, it seems. Not a good sign. This bad economy is eating everyone alive.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 10:23 pm

IMHO,

Option 1. Park the car take the insurance off, lock it in your garage, sell your rim and tire combo. Put it towards your reaming balance, use your daily or pick up a cheap one.

Option 2. Give my friend tommy a call @ American Muscle Car in palatine and see if he would be interested in it

Option 3. Go to the south side, leave your car parked with keys in it and windows down, delete this thread.

And I really hate to say I think selling you car is bad idea, it's really tuff to sell something so unique for whats is worth. in this country, WITH that being said Try Canada they apparently have money
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 11:38 am

if you leave your keys in it then insurance won't cover it...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 12:00 pm

jontoad wrote:
if you leave your keys in it then insurance won't cover it...

I lol'd too.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 5:18 pm

How does this work for key less cars........ The new Nissan's will run forever until you turn it off
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 7:31 pm

The Black Stig wrote:
How does this work for key less cars........ The new Nissan's will run forever until you turn it off

not if the key is not in the car. it will shut off with the key out of proximity.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 10:08 am

Yeah...... No they Don't LOL, not once it's in gear and moving anyway.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 4:16 pm

The Black Stig wrote:
Yeah...... No they Don't LOL, not once it's in gear and moving anyway.

haha, ive been hearing similar things about the '11 chargers and the keyless pushbutton and such. Its been said, that the car isnt disabled when the fob isnt there. I havent been willing to test the theory out though.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 6:48 pm

Just put it in neutral in your driveway with your parking brake on and get our and walk away and see how far you get before the engine shuts off....I'm betting not if it's in gear but if it's in park I bet it would shut off for sure
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 7:03 pm

The 401k thing might not be bad way to go either if you get loan to pay off car then the interest on the 401k loan goes to you and you still have car also payment should be way lower...might be worth looking into!
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 10:00 am

jontoad wrote:
The Black Stig wrote:

not if the key is not in the car. it will shut off with the key out of proximity.

My friend has a 2010 RAV 4. Him and his wife went to pick up his car at the shop when they got there the switched seats and he went to get his truck. He had the Fob in his pocket and went to work in his truck and she went out shopping. Needless to say the car did not shut off until she turned it off 20 miles away. So at least in the Toyota Rav once its started no fob needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might have to sell "My Bitch"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3