Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fiesta Days

Go down 
+21
jontoad
chargerchick
Admin
Xenon
firestartr420
vagrant
Dartboy
stairman
Bulldog
AlterEgo
VIKES4093
Moparcharger07
KevinDSClark
Illinois Chaos
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
JacksSRT8
riceburner2006
ChiTownHemi
Headtripp
eviltrycycle
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Fiesta Days - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 11:10 pm

Well, I just got done COMPLETELY cleaning my car since 6:30, it's now 11:11 or so. I'm going no matter what for all my hard work, plus the bugs were attracted to all my flood lights in the garage, I'll probably look like I have hives or something 2morrow LOL
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 11:19 pm

my grill I painted last year was all chipped to shit...so just got done painting and putting back in and rewiring grill lights...

at least got the car clean earlier today!!

see ya bright and early!!!!

bout time I got out to my first show this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 11:30 pm

One more hour at the jobsite... 45 min ride home... Sleep let's say 3 1/2 hours... Then one the road by 5:30...I see some coffee in my future...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 1:08 am

Bulldog wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Bring the pop up if you can that means we will have two!

As for afterwards I will let Vic or Jackie answer. I am probably going to stop at a grocery store and grab stuff after the show or if I do make stuff drop it off when we meet at their place before the show.

Hmm maybe I will make chocolate chips cookies stuff with oreos...........

Just keeping an eye on the weather now.

See see

Blah blah blah blah.

I can't control the weather.....yet.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 7:07 am

Checking in.......

We're up and getting ready.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 7:27 am

On my way
Back to top Go down
justus1900
CAMM Member
justus1900

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 8:48 am

Crystal, Hey you save me a parking Space? IM so hung over but I think I can drive.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 8:51 am

We have spots. C'Mon up!
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 9:14 am

We're in front of the DJ...can't get any better than this!

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 9:57 am

Pics up on my fb page. Will move over to the camm fb page later.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 1:32 pm

sorry. didn't wake up till noon.... i knew when we were walking back from the bar at 3 am i wasn't gonna make it. lol. i don't think i got to bed till like 5am...
Back to top Go down
Johnny Bondo
CAMM Member
Johnny Bondo

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 5:44 pm

I didn't make it. I wasn't far away but needed to come home to get cleaned up. I haven't met y'all and wouldn't want to lookin' and probably smellin'like I was. affraid
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 7:34 pm

Glad I was able to meet a handful of you guys/gals today...Sorry I didn't chat all that much...I'm usually a little more talkative...Probably been a little better with more sleep...But was cool driving up with Chris and Crystal...Then pulling in with the crew at the show...I'll probably post up pics tomorrow that I took of the rides...But just too whooped right now...
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 7:48 pm

Hada GREAT time and ALOT of laughs ya'll!!!! SO much fun, and congrats to Vic, Jackie, and Debbie!!!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 8:00 pm

Thanks for everyone coming out I had a great time and really enjoyed you all stopping by after the show. We enjoy sharing our place with you all
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 8:30 pm

Had a great time today... It was great seeing u all again thanks Vic and Jackie once again for the hospitality
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 8:40 pm

Thanks everyone for a great day (in HELL! LOL)

It was great to see so many show up today! My neighbors even commented that it was great to have their own little private car show this morning as we drove to the show through our neighborhood. I think we ended up having 14 cars and about 16 members show up.

Cant wait to do it all again!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 9:53 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Thanks everyone for a great day (in HELL! LOL)

It was great to see so many show up today! My neighbors even commented that it was great to have their own little private car show this morning as we drove to the show through our neighborhood. I think we ended up having 14 cars and about 16 members show up.

Cant wait to do it all again!
Thats how CAMM gets down!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 9:57 pm

jontoad wrote:
sorry. didn't wake up till noon.... i knew when we were walking back from the bar at 3 am i wasn't gonna make it. lol. i don't think i got to bed till like 5am...
We have all been their and done that!! Good for you bro, I hope you had fun last night. Today wouldnt have been a good day to be out after a night like that.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2011, 7:20 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Thanks for everyone coming out I had a great time and really enjoyed you all stopping by after the show. We enjoy sharing our place with you all

Vic & Jackie,,

Thank you so much for the invite to the after Par-Ty..
Was very generous of you and was a nice time..

Plus great to 'meet & greet" some of the CAMM'rs ...
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2011, 9:41 pm

Vic and Jackie you guys rock thanks for everything and Congrats to the wieners!
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 6:53 pm

Thanks for the awesome after party Vic and Jackie!

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 8:37 pm

You are all very welcome for the "after party". We both enjoy having everyone over and really it is our pleasure. Nothing like a houseful of good friends to share the air conditioning with LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Days
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4