Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone bored on the 3rd???

Go down 
+4
irishrt5.7
eviltrycycle
jontoad
Dartboy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

anyone bored on the 3rd??? Empty
PostSubject: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 12:58 pm

I have to get my car to mr norms at 9 am.... and have to sit around for 5 hrs while they swap out my tranny..

if anyone wanna meet me there for lunch or hang let me know...
really hate to sit in a corner for 5 hrs...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 12:59 pm

i wouldn't mind hangin with ya, but i have to work. Crying or Very sad what are you doin to your tranny?

ask him to borrow the yellow cuda convertible and go cruise for a while. lol.

Last edited by jontoad on June 1st 2011, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 1:08 pm

for some reason seems my tranny is slipping/about to go....

tim says hes seen it many times after a dyno (and the last one is like my 7th!!) but car only has 35k on it..
could be many factors...low fluid when I had the leak...hitting the boulder under the car that bent my engine support and exhaust awhile back...all the stop and go driving i do in it....

so tom (ILLCHAOS) is gettin a beefer one so...going to put his in mine...

alot better than payin for a new or rebuilt one!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 1:10 pm

Wish I could take the day off.

Tim make him sweep the shop or something! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 3:02 pm

damn wish i could to... i havent been up there in a while wish i could hang with ya..
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 4:17 pm

I'll probably be able to hang with ya, Chris. I have a project going on there too. Maybe my rollbar will come in.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 4:36 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
I'll probably be able to hang with ya, Chris. I have a project going on there too. Maybe my rollbar will come in.

Yeah you and Chris can watch TV in your apartment you have there, lol.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 6:22 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

My car thinks I sold it.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 6:34 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

My car thinks I sold it.

LMAO ok I wont tell.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 6:25 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Shoprat!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 8:44 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:
Shoprat!!!!!!

"squeak" I'm getting antsy.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 12:08 am

cool tom... I should get there at 9... 1 hr for the tranny to cool down before they start the work...

you got my cell # or will give you a call... or just meet me there!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 5:18 pm

so did everything work out
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 6:54 pm

ghost wrote:
so did everything work out

Smooth as silk. I'll let Chris chime in after his long drive home. It was all good when he left. We had a great day. I hooked up my line lock and drilled and installed my switch for it and fixed my abs/bas esp malfunction. Tore out my interior and swiped some Hoosier slicks and 17" Bogart wheels off another car to try out in tomorrows 3rd IMSM race, at Byron.

Tim will be racing his Loco Challenger tomorrow and let me tell you that thing is sick! He made 3 or 4 dyno pills and got it dialed in to 1521HP! and over 1000 tq. Anyone looking for something to do tomorrow come on out to Byron and watch us race in IMSM.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 8:09 pm

first off tom you car is sooo turning into a beast...

and heres the results of this thread...

http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/t5413-huge-thanks-tim-and-tom#90340
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone bored on the 3rd???   anyone bored on the 3rd??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone bored on the 3rd???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: