Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago

Go down 
+15
Shawn1112
Pomps
Admin
bogieboy
stairman
Moparcharger07
BigM
blackbet t
KevinDSClark
vagrant
JacksSRT8
VIKES4093
06 mid blue se
Headtripp
eviltrycycle
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2011, 2:39 pm

Celebrating my grandmas 65 that day. Ill try to be out by 9, if you schmucks are still there, Ill for sure come by.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2011, 9:08 pm

Pomps wrote:
Celebrating my grandmas 65 that day. Ill try to be out by 9, if you schmucks are still there, Ill for sure come by.
Who you calling a schmuck, you pussy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2011, 9:10 pm

Im talking about YOU specifically!!!
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 1:08 am

pomps around 9pm will be the start of the lite show
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 7:56 am

9 pm I wil be heading out to come home to sleep before I have to get up and head out for Fiesta Days the next day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 9:49 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
9 pm I wil be heading out to come home to sleep before I have to get up and head out for Fiesta Days the next day. Smile
9pm, sleep?????
You should start drinking at 9pm! Modelo
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 9:51 am

Pomps wrote:
Im talking about YOU specifically!!!
Make me a pizza PUSSY!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 10:53 am

Anyone else coming????
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 10:12 pm

Cars are clean but I dunno if we are coming out well see
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 3:59 am

Headtripp wrote:
Cars are clean but I dunno if we are coming out well see

Whaaaaa??????
Back to top Go down
justus1900
CAMM Member
justus1900

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 12:18 pm

Hello, Newbie here Justus1900 thinking about coming out this evening sounds like fun. Looked at the spot on Google earth doesnt look like that mnay parking spaces, is there going to be enough room?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 1:19 pm

The guy doing the cruise night does one at this spot weekly so I would assume so. Unfortunately I have never been so I can't say for sure. Hope you make it out.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 1:28 pm

it is a small parking lot for the resturant.but since it is mopar nite he should have spaces saved.thats why we are meeting at 5pm to get there early. its connected with a menards so we can always park there if needed
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 3:56 pm

On my way to the meeting spot
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 4:17 pm

Just got home from work need to get the car cleaned and then on my way
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 4:46 pm

Cool. Just emailed Kerry to update how many cars and our arrival time. Anyone coming to Hobby Lobby first remember we are rolling out at 515.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 10:52 pm

Ok I want to know who the funny guy is that carded my car???
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 10:58 pm

Thanks for a great night everyone. It was great to meet so many new members. Hope to see y'all a lot more.

Congrats to the winners for the "coolest cars" Iguana, Shawn, justus (Marc), Headtripp (Vic) and the guy with the 300 (sorry I don't remember your name).

Looking forward to tomorrow!

And Kev, believe it or not, it WASN'T me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justus1900
CAMM Member
justus1900

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 8:42 am

Thank you everyone for being so nice last night, Had a great time Special Thanks to Crystal and Jackie... It was Great to Win a trophy for Koolest Kar... Now If I could just Drag my butt out of bed Fiesta Days?
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 11:56 am

Glad I got back in the game and out to see you guys last night...and a trophy! Who knew?
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 12:15 pm

Wish I could have made it. My little brother went, and took a bunch of pictures. He is in love with Shawn and Jackies cars! "Why cant your car be this cool, Mike?" Because Im just a pussy.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 8:42 pm

your brother OBVIOUSLY has good taste! LOL
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 9:07 pm

Thank you to everyone that made it out and and congrats to all the winners!

Kerry was very happy with our turnout and said for any of us to come out on Saturday's, its their modern nights and they do have a featured car each week but he will make room for us.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 9:44 pm

Pomps wrote:
Wish I could have made it. My little brother went, and took a bunch of pictures. He is in love with Shawn and Jackies cars! "Why cant your car be this cool, Mike?" Because Im just a pussy.
Your brother is pretty smart, and yes you are just a PUSSY!!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2011, 2:06 am

Congrats to all the winners and yay Dave on your first trophy! Trophy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago   MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOPAR NIGHT @ Augustinos in West Chicago
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next