Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

halo for instrument clusters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

halo for instrument clusters Empty
PostSubject: halo for instrument clusters   halo for instrument clusters I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 9:04 pm

i wanna light up the gauges red what should i get?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: halo for instrument clusters   halo for instrument clusters I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 9:38 pm

inkedup wrote:
i wanna light up the gauges red what should i get?
I hear its a tuff mod to do (halos on the guages)
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: halo for instrument clusters   halo for instrument clusters I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 9:41 pm

Yeah but not everyone has them....I've seen a few an think they'd look killler
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: halo for instrument clusters   halo for instrument clusters I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 11:11 pm

US speedo does custom instrument clusters in several colors, including red.

There are also posts out there on LXF about using theater lighting gels in different colors to change the color of your gauges.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: halo for instrument clusters   halo for instrument clusters I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 11:14 pm

Wouldn't that be kinda distracting when you drive. Never mind annoying. I always cut back the dash light's when I drive at night.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: halo for instrument clusters   halo for instrument clusters I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 6:12 am

Nevermind the brights distraction.....he said speedo
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: halo for instrument clusters   halo for instrument clusters I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 7:02 am

a guy in aurora has them for sale in red for 120 on the Z (replace naziforums with charger forumz in the link. this website automatically changes links to that forum to say nazifourms...)

http://www.naziforums.com/showthread.php?t=121386
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halo for instrument clusters   halo for instrument clusters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halo for instrument clusters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: