Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise

Go down 
+4
Xenon
Headtripp
irishrt5.7
911CallsME
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
911CallsME
CAMM Rookie
911CallsME

Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 12:40 pm

Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise 6a198119

=
===
======
=========
============
===============
STEP INTO ADRENALINE

What:
Chicagoland Meet & Greet / Cruise

When:
Saturday June 11 2011 / M&G West @ Noon / Cruise @ 2pm / M&G North @ 3pm

Where:
Location 1 - M&G West @ Tilted Kilt, Woodridge, IL (Map link below)
Location 2 - Cruise to M&G North @ Buffalo Wild Wings, Northbrook, IL (Map link below)

More Driving?
Meet us at 11am, Downtown, outside the McCormick Place West building entrance. We’ll leave for Tilted Kilt at 11:15am sharp!
Map Link; http://bit.ly/jZ8bGh

"The Cure For The Common Car Show." Everything you’ve come to expect, mixed in with a little spirited motoring!

Join us from Noon-2pm for a Meet & Greet at Tilted Kilt in
Woodridge, IL. Then join us at 2pm for a 40 mile cruise to our 2nd Meet
& Greet location at Buffalo Wild Wings in Northbrook, IL (near The
Glen).

There is tons of parking at both locations. At Buffalo Wild Wings we'll
have a longer Meet & Greet (3-7pm). People can stay as long as
they’d like. Grab a drink and some food at BWW, go test drive a
Harley-Davidson (dealership next door), head over to The Glen for
dinner.. Lots of options.

Hope to see you there!
-Adam

Driving Directions Map Link;
http://bit.ly/iKyRB8

Location 1; Meet & Greet West (Arrive at Noon, Depart at 2pm)
Tilted Kilt
6320 Route 53, Woodridge IL 60517
Map Link;
http://bit.ly/j8QInG

Location 2; Cruise to Meet & Greet North @ Buffalo Wild Wings (Arrive at 3pm)
Buffalo Wild Wings
1018 Willow Road, Northbrook IL 60062
Map Link;
http://bit.ly/jeOV9Z

Future tentative dates;
June 11 2011
July 2 2011 (Supercar Saturdays Post-Show Cruise Event*)
Aug 6 2011 (Supercar Saturdays Post-Show Cruise Event*)
Aug 27 2011
Sept 24 2011
Oct 8 2011

*Step Into Adrenaline is in no way affiliated with Supercar Saturdays, LLC

**RAIN DETAILS**
If an event is rained out, it will be held the following Saturday.
We will post an official decision early Saturday morning, the day of the event.

Last edited by 911CallsME on June 8th 2011, 11:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 12:52 pm

Very cool thanks for posting this...
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 12:53 pm

Added to the calendar this looks to be a good time
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 9:59 pm

Heyy Adam,,

So whats the plan if crappy weather..?

Showing 60% chance of rain
and temps in mid/upper 50's....

Back to top Go down
911CallsME
CAMM Rookie
911CallsME

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 10:01 pm

Xenon wrote:
Heyy Adam,,

So whats the plan if crappy weather..?

Showing 60% chance of rain
and temps in mid/upper 50's....

Weather forecast for 1 Month from now? If they know whats happening with the weather 48 hours from now I'd be impressed.

Haven't thought about plans for bad weather. We'll see what happens as we get closer.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 10:53 pm

DUH!!!!!!!!
June...

I was thinking for this week end as originally from CT
but see it is now listed for June....

Me bad.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
911CallsME
CAMM Rookie
911CallsME

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2011, 9:51 am

Just under 4 weeks away from our first event! Getting excited to start the summer season! We're planning on having 6 of these events this summer and into September/October.

Those looking for some extra driving, remember on June 11th we're going to meet around 11am downtown at the McCormick Place main entrance driveway (next to the Hyatt hotel).

-Adam
Back to top Go down
911CallsME
CAMM Rookie
911CallsME

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 12:43 pm

Event is shaping up! Handful of Challengers so far, among other Mopars! Hoping we get a couple late 60's early 70's Mopars to make it out as well!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 12:45 pm

Really hoping I am in town for this, it looks like it will be fun .
Back to top Go down
911CallsME
CAMM Rookie
911CallsME

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 9:15 pm

Bump/Reminder! Just over 2 weeks away!

Make sure to check the original post as details changed early last week. Everything is now set in stone!

Hope to see some of you there! If you'd like to reply, I'll put your name on a list in the original post.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2011, 5:49 pm

it looks like i should be able to come to this.sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 7:57 am

Since the Tilted Kilt stop is close to the house I think I am going to swing by and meet everyone, not sure if I will make it to the 2nd leg. Anyone else doing this?
Back to top Go down
911CallsME
CAMM Rookie
911CallsME

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 10:53 am

Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise 6a198119

Just over 1 week away! Save the date, Saturday June 11.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 10:01 pm

HMmmmm,, just saw this thread. Looks like fun! I'm not sure what we are doing this weekend but this just may be on the list.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 10:03 pm

I am going to have to back out. Facebook just reminded me that I have a birthday party that I am going to be at during the same timeframe.

Have a blast will have to see about hitting up one of the later ones.
Back to top Go down
911CallsME
CAMM Rookie
911CallsME

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 11:17 am

AlterEgo wrote:
HMmmmm,, just saw this thread. Looks like fun! I'm not sure what we are doing this weekend but this just may be on the list.

Should be a fun time, hope you can make it out! Nothing formal, just some driving and hanging out. *Fingers crossed for some great weather!*
Back to top Go down
911CallsME
CAMM Rookie
911CallsME

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 11:19 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
I am going to have to back out. Facebook just reminded me that I have a birthday party that I am going to be at during the same timeframe.

Have a blast will have to see about hitting up one of the later ones.

Sorry about that, I'll make sure to have some pictures taken from the first event!
Back to top Go down
911CallsME
CAMM Rookie
911CallsME

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 12:22 pm

**Hype Week!** Spread the word if you plan on attending this Saturday.. make some calls, send some emails, facebook/twitter, whatever you like to use. Lets have a solid turn out!

-Adam
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 5:29 pm

so im planning on going.early forecast is rain on friday and saturday.so what if it does rain? is it a rain or shine event?
Back to top Go down
911CallsME
CAMM Rookie
911CallsME

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 7:35 pm

VIKES4093 wrote:
so im planning on going.early forecast is rain on friday and saturday.so what if it does rain? is it a rain or shine event?

**RAIN DETAILS**

If the event is rained out, it will be held the following Saturday, which in this case would be June 18th.

We will post an official decision early Saturday morning, June 11th.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 9:31 pm

Headtripp
You both going to make this one and if so what time are you planning on rolling out..?

(tryed to send as PM but says I can't)
Back to top Go down
911CallsME
CAMM Rookie
911CallsME

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 11:07 pm

**Hype Week Update 2!** First, its looking like the weather is going to clear up by Saturday! Second, if you're planning on meeting us at McCormick Place, we will be leaving at exactly 11:15am (about 15 minutes earlier), so plan on being there no later than 11am!

See you Saturday!

-Adam
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2011, 4:57 am

Xenon wrote:
Headtripp
You both going to make this one and if so what time are you planning on rolling out..?

Need 25 posts to send a PM.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2011, 9:02 am

Xenon wrote:
Headtripp

Nothing in stone yet I am still undecided on a few events for this day And then the rain may be a factor also.
Back to top Go down
911CallsME
CAMM Rookie
911CallsME

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2011, 1:01 pm

**Hype Week Final Update!** As of right now, tomorrow’s event is a “GO”. The weather is looking good enough not to cancel. Very low chance of rain, and the forecast is calling for sun and warmer temperatures in the afternoon. Regarding the weather, we should have a very solid ‘M&G North’.

Remember, our first location, ‘M&G West’ is at Tilted Kilt Woodridge at Noon (address is in the original post).

‘M&G North’ is at Buffalo Wild Wings Northbrook at 3pm. The cruise will leave Tilted Kilt at 2pm sharp and head for BWW (address is in the original post).

As always, those looking for some additional driving can meet us Downtown outside the McCormick Place entrance at 11am before leaving for Tilted Kilt. We will leave at 11:15am Sharp! (address is in the original post)

Keep an eye out for my car at the different locations.

See you tomorrow!

-Adam

Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise 71160ee8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next