Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights

Go down 
+6
Shawn1112
HemiMag
inkedup
crazy933
jontoad
eviltrycycle
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 4:15 pm

text me your number again
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 6:18 pm

Its not going to happen today either, the crap is hitting the fan at work but it might mean I can make next week now.....
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 6:58 pm

looks kinda cloudy out. I'm gonna pass today.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 8:31 am

I met up with dan and carrie there fir awhile then in started to dizzle
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 8:42 am

Boo for drizzle. I finally stopped working about a quarter to 9. Really hope the go live I have next week gets pushed back a day so I can go.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 11:49 am

I had originally planned on driving up for this tonight...But with the fact my truck is filthy and as hot as it is...I believe I will hanging out in or around my pool today...With the occasional chilled beverage of my choosing...
Back to top Go down
justus1900
CAMM Member
justus1900

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 2:55 pm

Is anyone planning on going tonight Tuesday July 19th? I normally never go out on a school Night but Might be talked into it.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 6:47 pm

i'm home on time for once, but its too damn hot... i'm gonna pass and go in my pool.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 6:57 pm

jontoad wrote:
i'm home on time for once, but its too damn hot... i'm gonna pass and go in my pool.
Sounds like the popular thing to do, I just got out to eat dinner.
Then I'm going back in
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 7:49 pm

i was going to go ,but its too hot and my balls are stuck to the chair.... affraid
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 8:05 pm

inkedup wrote:
i was going to go ,but its too hot and my balls are stuck to the chair.... affraid

i don't need to know you post on the forum with your balls out at the computer... Jerk Off
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 10:47 pm

Yep it was way too hot but I was chained to my desk for about 11 hours today and the min I finished working I passed out on the couch. Hopefully next week will be a bit cooler and a few of us can make it out.
Back to top Go down
justus1900
CAMM Member
justus1900

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 8:37 am

Yea, I was thinking about this but it was just way to HOT. I drove my second car to work the 2004 Dodge Stratus Coupe SXT so I would have had to go home and come back out and that wasnt going to happen once I hit the A/C at home.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 3:20 pm

anyone want to go tonight? I'm off work today so i could get there on time.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 4:52 pm

I was thinking about it but I would have to wash the car first. What time are you thinking about going?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 4:56 pm

whenever.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 4:57 pm

Let me see if my boss will be nice and let me leave now. You wanna meet somewhere and cruise in together?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 5:01 pm

if you want to meet up thats fine. i just need to wipe off my motor and vac some grass off my floor mats.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 5:01 pm

It rocks having a boss that is a car guy. Jon I will call you in like 10 mins.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 9:34 am

so i have off work and I'm going tonight for sure. anyone want to come out?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 2:57 pm

Im in, walking away from work at 4 pm unless something else decides to stop working. Gotta wash the car really quick but can meet by 430 prolly.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 8:48 pm

Looks like these are done for the year. Sad
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 8:56 pm

none tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 8:57 pm

It says through the 6th. I was thinking about driving down there to see since I will be working from home tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:22 pm

the police department should know for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: