Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights

Go down 
+6
Shawn1112
HemiMag
inkedup
crazy933
jontoad
eviltrycycle
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 9:35 pm

i was the only charger there tonight. good turnout though. first time i went to a cruise night or car show by myself. i had some ice cream, walked around, read my book, ect... lol.

Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 2mpipok

Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 Ml16x1

Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 X6k1ur

Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 9roy83

Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 10op3dv

Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 2450v7q
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 9:37 pm

Looks like a great turn out ummm yeah I prolly wont make any of these hehe
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 9:43 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Looks like a great turn out ummm yeah I prolly wont make any of these hehe

yea its totally in the middle of the week. lol. i have just been going for dinner every week now.

i think i might like it even more than downers now. cause they shut off the streets like morris and there are so many places to eat at that have street side seating. it was no where near this crowded at the plainfield cruise nights last year before they re-did the downtown. they are going to have to expand the area cause i couldn't even park and i got there on time today. i had to take up com-ed's driveway till a spot opened.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 11:44 pm

You always get good spots. Sorry I missed it, will pick it back up when I get back. Nice pics.
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 5:03 pm

anyone heading out tommorow?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 5:30 pm

if your bored dan take a cruise to my new crib for sme beers
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 5:33 pm

I will have the family. Looks like the weather may be crappy. Where did ya move?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 5:40 pm

channahon right off bluff
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 7:01 pm

Good for you
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 7:28 pm

yea... weather looks bad. if its clear and i get off work early enough i might swing out there to grab some dinner.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 11:57 pm

Bump for tomorrow. Anyone in?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 12:15 am

if i get out of work on time i will be there.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 1:54 am

Unfortunately with my work schedule I will not be making it to anything in the near future...And I always work weekends unless I take a vacation day and there aren't any of those available until September...But I am off July 18th-22nd...So I know this is still a few weeks away for me...But I'd like to try and be up there Tuesday July 19th to meet a couple of you, weather permitting...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 8:50 am

Brett if you can ever make one let us know as soon as you know so we can make sure we get a few people out to meet you.

JT I can't walk away from my desk until 6 pm at the earliest tonight so I am a maybe. If you go shoot me a text.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 7:48 pm

didn't get home from work till 7:30 so i am not going tonight. i have Friday off so if anyone wants to hit Downer Grove cruise night let me know.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 8:09 am

I'm definitely in for this on July 19th...

Crystal...I'll try to make sure to send you some $$$ between now and then and maybe I could pick up some cards, decals, and that shirt we talked about...I just wanted to throw it out there a little soon that I'd be going...Darty talks about what a great group of people you all are...Can't wait to meet up sometime...And hopefully I'll be getting a hold of JT in the next week or two to discuss new shoes for Big Blue...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 9:40 am

Bulldog wrote:
I'm definitely in for this on July 19th...

Crystal...I'll try to make sure to send you some $$$ between now and then and maybe I could pick up some cards, decals, and that shirt we talked about...I just wanted to throw it out there a little soon that I'd be going...Darty talks about what a great group of people you all are...Can't wait to meet up sometime...And hopefully I'll be getting a hold of JT in the next week or two to discuss new shoes for Big Blue...

Just bring money on the 19th then! Smile I will have everything with me.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 6:11 pm

i cruised through around 5 o'clock,i was gonna take a cruise down the back roads which i did and ran out of gas no lol
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 9:08 am

Who's in tonight??????????
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 9:09 am

Shit just looked at weather .....
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 10:08 am

Anyone going tonight
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 11:15 am

Just asked that dildo
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 1:37 pm

Wow name calling huh?

The weather is supposed to get bad after 7 and then its only 30% chance. I have testing to do tonight but I am hoping to get out there. Not sure how dirty my car got in the storm yesterday.

Dan if I head out I will text Carrie.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 1:38 pm

NA Dan's the man.
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 2:01 pm

Carrie is your best bet! Mike call me if youre going. I'll call you when we head out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights   Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plainfield Cruise Nights- Tuesday nights
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next