Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

charger bezel

Go down 
+6
Shawn1112
Okie6.1
firestartr420
Headtripp
Sublime378
inkedup
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 9:07 pm

anyone know what shade of silver this is im going to paint ashtray to match

charger bezel Consol11
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 6:03 pm

ok i need input .i scratched the heater switch pc real but so im going to have it painted silver like the pic above.now the silver trim in my car consists of the 4 steering wheel buttons,both center pc and the speedo cluster.will it look BAD or weird if i had some kinda ghost flames just on the pic above and leave other things alone........thoughts???????
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 11:17 am

I can't see that pic very well. If any thing you can bring the piece and I can mix that color for you by eye just message me and We can meet up
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 1:44 pm

Just paint all your pieces them they will all match... and this way you can choose your own color
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 5:28 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Just paint all your pieces them they will all match... and this way you can choose your own color

x2..... it would be a lot easier to do it this way.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 5:32 pm

Then someone get there azz to my house and show me how to take this sh#t apart
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 5:41 pm

well.. the center stack just pulls out, as you know.... the passenger side airbag trim piece and door trim pieces are held on with double sided tape. The shifter trim just pulls straight up.... the cupholders require removing the holders from the center console. I shit you not though almost every piece you want to take off is held on with nothing more than a trim clip, except the center console and cupholders, which have like a total of maybe 6 screws?!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 5:43 pm

I broke a bunch of shit already .but I wanna fix the console that someone else broke too and thw speedo cluster panel......fyi I'm clumsy and break things hense me painting seat warmer panel
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 5:54 pm

There are four little screws that hold the climate controls in remove those. Paint all that shit brilliant black and then get some red airbrushing done to go along with your theme.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 5:55 pm

hahahah well... be more careful dude!!! if you're that prone to breaking things... you should get yourself one of those cheapy interior trim tool sets they sell at O'Reilly's and Pep Boys and stuff and a small little pocket screwdriver... and go slow dude, you shouldnt really ever have to use much force either. If you feel you're pushing to hard.. you probably are, and you missed something along the way. I will add this, the heated seat controls/ashtray do have a few screws in them, one small screw in the bottom... you were asking about the steering wheel pieces as well. It is easier to take the air bag off and pop them out, but if you get a very small slotted screwdriver, you shouldnt have much problem just popping them up from the center, you probably have to "walk" them out though...
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 6:05 pm

i got the whole ashtray /heater controls out.didnt have any screws lding in ashtray it just kinda popped in when i was puiing back the bezel i didnt notice the retainer clip grinding the ashtray pc thats what sparked me paings the pc grey to match bezel then put some light grey ghost flames on the bezel and tray only.....sound gay?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 6:07 pm

the climate controll is out i shipped it to liljoe to fix broken light...thanks again joe
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 6:15 pm

sounds kinda cool actually.... ill be interested in seeing how it turns out. this is what i've been working on doing in mine. however, getting the paint to stick to the center stack is proving to be a bit of a challenge. charger bezel Photo185 Ive also painted the cupholder trim to match the shifter.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 6:20 pm

my cupholder look diferent than your .ive been doing some research i was gonna airbrush all silver part but i think thats over kill so just the bezel and ash part for now ,i will be bringing it to my new found airbrusher paul......this guy is the shiznet
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 6:22 pm

ahh thats right, you have an 07, which has the different cup holders. the airbrush idea sounds good.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 6:34 pm

see this is why i wanna only do partial

charger bezel Overki10
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 7:22 pm

dude, that looks bad ass...
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 7:28 pm

yea,exceptmine will be center only i wanna get a black center console lid
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 7:44 pm

charger bezel Jimz0610
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 9:16 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
sounds kinda cool actually.... ill be interested in seeing how it turns out. this is what i've been working on doing in mine. however, getting the paint to stick to the center stack is proving to be a bit of a challenge. charger bezel Photo185 Ive also painted the cupholder trim to match the shifter.

Nice cards sitting there
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 10:01 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:

Nice cards sitting there

Never know when the opportunity to card someone will arise Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 9:12 am

Good man!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 8:46 pm

when putting back bezel and ashtray which one is easier to put in first?

to avoid scratching

AGAIN
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 11:08 am

I'd say first install the bezel then ash tray
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 4:29 pm

i would actually do the ashtray first, and then the bezel..... the ashtray is the most likely part to cause a scratch for its position and things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

charger bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: charger bezel   charger bezel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

charger bezel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: