Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
northsiderz
CAMM Member

Opinion time Empty
PostSubject: Opinion time   Opinion time I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 8:14 am

If I could get a set of brand new SRT forged alcoa Challenger rims for $1000 would you say that is a good deal? I'm pretty sure the rims are way more than that if bought through Dodge but there are also a good number of people on the net that are selling these bringing prices down.

I know what I think about them but I just wanted some opinions on price. I also wanted to see if there was any interest if I change my mind once I get them mounted on my car.

Thanks CAMM
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Opinion time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion time   Opinion time I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 9:19 am

With tires hell ya! I mean a decent set alone is 600 plus and if the rims come with new or newish tires then win win. Think of it that way. If with newish tires 500 for tires and 500 for the rims which is a deal. Yeah you can find the rims cheaper.
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

Opinion time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion time   Opinion time I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 9:32 am

^^thanks. I had the same feeling. And its only for the rims. I don't want the Goodyears that are mounted on them.
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

Opinion time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion time   Opinion time I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 1:53 pm

Sounds like a good deal if there in good shape Be carful though if there used not only you have to worry about tread on the tires and all that but there could be dents on the rim that you can see very well and they will effect how you car drives. I have a few tiny dents on my vipers and at high speeds they vibrait but I'm picky when it comes down to that stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opinion time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinion time   Opinion time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion time
Page 1 of 1