Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demold & Debadge

Go down 
+10
Hypnotiq
northsiderz
SScharger
HemiMag
Moparcharger07
ChiTownHemi
Shawn1112
jontoad
Okie6.1
TeamCharger
14 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamCharger
CAMM Rookie
TeamCharger

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 3:00 pm

One of the first things I do when I get a new vehicles is take off all the badges around the car, and the Charger was no exception. So,I spent the other night taking all the badges off and the side molding off for overall clean lines on the vehicle. It took me a couple hours to finish it all and I think this small change made a big difference. Enjoy the pictures...

Demold & Debadge IMAG0463
Demold & Debadge IMAG0462
Demold & Debadge IMAG0460
Demold & Debadge IMAG0459
Demold & Debadge IMAG0458
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 3:10 pm

Looking good!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 3:12 pm

looks nice and clean. gotta love free mods.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 3:47 pm

Love the look, that was also one of my first mods.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 5:16 pm

Car looks awesome! Nice job. Only thing I cant stand that Dodge changed on these is the fuel door with that stupid bump to open it. Totally sticks out. I changed mine out to the 2007 design which is completely flat for a nice smooth finish all across.
Back to top Go down
TeamCharger
CAMM Rookie
TeamCharger

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 5:54 pm

ChiTownHemi wrote:
Car looks awesome! Nice job. Only thing I cant stand that Dodge changed on these is the fuel door with that stupid bump to open it. Totally sticks out. I changed mine out to the 2007 design which is completely flat for a nice smooth finish all across.

I never noticed that they where different on older models,I might have to change that too.

Thanks for the compliments guys,next is to paint that chrome grill and the ram head on the front bumper to color match the rest of the body!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 6:35 pm

Looks nice & clean!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 7:20 pm

It sure looks 100x better. Thnx for sharing
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 12:30 am

TeamCharger wrote:
ChiTownHemi wrote:

I never noticed that they where different on older models,I might have to change that too.

Thanks for the compliments guys,next is to paint that chrome grill and the ram head on the front bumper to color match the rest of the body!

Here's one for sale if you're interested. You'd obviously have to have it painted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-Dodge-Charger-SRT-8-OEM-Fuel-Tank-Door-Red-/360354280969?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53e6c9f609
Back to top Go down
SScharger
Founding Member
Founding Member
SScharger

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 2:23 am

Definitely looks good without the badges that's the best small mod to start the mod bug then you can't stop! Lol good luck man have fun!
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 9:30 am

very nice....and clean
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 11:27 am

Looks great debadged.
Back to top Go down
Dave13
CAMM Member

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 8:22 pm

I'd add a hemi badge. Smile
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 9:21 pm

Dave13 wrote:
I'd add a hemi badge. Smile

sorry, but thats retarded..... he doesnt have a hemi... never claim something you're not... looks bad ass all nice and smooth and clean though... Nice job!!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 10:03 pm

nice job i took all mine off too.plus replace front one with billet skull ,i kept the hemi on there for now ill wait till it gets rusty then ill take it off...good job nice clean look
Back to top Go down
TeamCharger
CAMM Rookie
TeamCharger

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 11:39 am

I wouldn't add a HEMI badge,I hate when people do things like that but I am sure you where just joking. I am thinking about getting the BT front badge with the Mopar M but not hundred percent sure yet,I was thinking of just color matching the ram head.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 12:00 pm

TeamCharger wrote:
I wouldn't add a HEMI badge,I hate when people do things like that but I am sure you where just joking.

Yeah i hear you on that.. we've all seen a 2.7 liter RT at the shows before... lol It makes for a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dave13
CAMM Member

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 11:41 pm

The hemi badge was a joke, fwiw
Back to top Go down
TeamCharger
CAMM Rookie
TeamCharger

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 12:26 am

Dave13 wrote:
The hemi badge was a joke, fwiw

I figured bro,no hard feelings. Although, I know there are a few people out there that would think it is cool. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
FastSRT's
CAMM Member

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 9:38 pm

Looks clean man! Good work Smile

I say thro a SRT-8 badge...LoL J/K!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demold & Debadge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demold & Debadge   Demold & Debadge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demold & Debadge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: