Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tweakin shift points

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

tweakin shift points Empty
PostSubject: tweakin shift points   tweakin shift points I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:06 pm

anyone else have the 93 octane tune and adjusted there shift points?
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: tweakin shift points   tweakin shift points I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:08 pm

Tom would be the best one to ask.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: tweakin shift points   tweakin shift points I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:18 pm

yes. but i also have a different motor so the options are a bit different on my predator.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: tweakin shift points   tweakin shift points I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:23 pm

i hope tom knows
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: tweakin shift points   tweakin shift points I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:30 pm

On the rt it gives you options of 6k or 6500. I've raised mine to 6k and it only holds the shifts to that point if you nail it. Normal shifting with normal driving.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: tweakin shift points   tweakin shift points I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:34 pm

i kinda want to try the "throttle booster" they have on the new crom files, but i don't feel like messing with my tune. i try to mess with the computer as little as possible. lol.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: tweakin shift points   tweakin shift points I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:37 pm

what ...i didnt hear about this is this like an update?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: tweakin shift points   tweakin shift points I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 9:50 pm

I wouldn't want to do that. If you have had some extensive motor work done like a bigger cam or higher flow heads or something that would support more rpm and a higher power band. Otherwise you will probably go slower and maybe even hit limp mode alot. I'm stil at stock shift points, even though I can safely go 400 more rpm. Heck, I've been trying to master shifting my car at the track at an rpm lower than where the car wants to shift. That works to a certain extent, except after the shift I come into the next gear at a lower rpm than when I just let the car shift. It's all about staying in your power band.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: tweakin shift points   tweakin shift points I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 9:59 pm

just say you don't know the numbers...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tweakin shift points   tweakin shift points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tweakin shift points
Page 1 of 1