Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SRT-8 Danko front spolier

Go down 
+4
Illinois Chaos
jontoad
Shawn1112
HEMI UP
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

SRT-8 Danko front spolier Empty
PostSubject: SRT-8 Danko front spolier   SRT-8 Danko front spolier I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 6:17 pm

Well spoiler did not come in time for WOW but I got it painted and on the ride
SRT-8 Danko front spolier DSC02444
SRT-8 Danko front spolier DSC02442
SRT-8 Danko front spolier DSC02445
SRT-8 Danko front spolier DSC02448
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: SRT-8 Danko front spolier   SRT-8 Danko front spolier I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 9:02 pm

Looks great Jerome, you dont waste any time with adding your personal touch. (Hemi Up)
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: SRT-8 Danko front spolier   SRT-8 Danko front spolier I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 10:40 pm

man that looks sweet with the struts. id think about doing that myself but I'm afraid the car will be too low to run a lip like that after i get my coilovers on the car.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: SRT-8 Danko front spolier   SRT-8 Danko front spolier I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 10:53 pm

Look's bad ass Captain. I still love that cover, Jerome!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: SRT-8 Danko front spolier   SRT-8 Danko front spolier I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 10:55 am

Looks really good with those struts.I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: SRT-8 Danko front spolier   SRT-8 Danko front spolier I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 11:37 am

looks awesome man!!!!!!!!! and i gotta give ya props for shootin the pics over at Paarlburg farm....never thought to shoot there!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta get some shots there......

how come i never see ya around town?!?! ya think i would notice your car....LOL
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

PostSubject: Thanks   SRT-8 Danko front spolier I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 4:59 pm

Thanks guys for the great comments. Boggie boy that park is great for car shots I plan on taking a few more when I really clean the car up. Get there early and you can get closer to the barn shots in the morning are best. I wash the car almost every day at the car wash by the tracks near the H.S
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: SRT-8 Danko front spolier   SRT-8 Danko front spolier I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 6:42 pm

That looks great!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: SRT-8 Danko front spolier   SRT-8 Danko front spolier I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 10:23 am

I'll have to look for ya there some time....
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: SRT-8 Danko front spolier   SRT-8 Danko front spolier I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 10:53 am

That looks great Jerome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SRT-8 Danko front spolier   SRT-8 Danko front spolier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SRT-8 Danko front spolier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: