Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flowmaster Question?

Go down 
+3
HemiMag
irishrt5.7
xegitalian19xx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

Flowmaster Question? Empty
PostSubject: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 12:31 pm

Hey Guys!
I just ordered a blastin bobs kit with the glasspacks! I also wanted to swap out the suitcase mufflers for Flowmaster Super 44's. But i'm having a hard time figuring out which ones I need to go with? I know that the R/t's have 2.5" exhaust system but I don't know what the inlet outlet should be, can anyone help on this please? I think its offset inlet / offset outlet but I want to confirm before I place an order.

Thanks fellas!!
-Anthony
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 12:44 pm

that is correct bro...
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:29 pm

Dam you sure don't waste any time lol...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:41 pm

Yep you are correct, both are offset.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 2:24 pm

Thanks for confirming guys!! haha yeah I figure Exhaust first and some tint and a predator when I find a deal should do me in for a little while lol....I was mainly confused at first because when I was looking at the catback systems they were offset in / straight out but then I realized they use all different pipe as well! Thanks again fellas!!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 6:39 pm

That's exactly what i have on my car so you should be good. The pipe on the drivers side is curved a bit so they'll need to make a small piece. Just make sure your tailpipes line up.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 8:43 pm

queston i bought the cat-back kit it was all welded in one pc.so my question is can i change tips?
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 6:17 am

Ya I don't see why you couldn't put different tips on....people do that all the time
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 6:18 am

jesse031081 wrote:
That's exactly what i have on my car so you should be good. The pipe on the drivers side is curved a bit so they'll need to make a small piece. Just make sure your tailpipes line up.

Sweet bro. How do u like the sound? Any drone with the glasspacks?
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 6:35 am

i meant the mufflers are the same as i have. My resonators are gone but no glasspacks. I do get drone but I think its only around 3000 rpms(its been months since I drove it). If you want call me and Ill start it for ya if that helps.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 7:34 am

haha no man it's all good....I'll have mine on soon enough, I already placed the order and i'll have everything by Tuesday so theres no turning back now lmao
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 7:14 pm

I put the blastin bobs glasspacks on mine...you won't be disappointed. One thing- they get deeper in sound as they break in.
Plus I still have the suitcase mufflers on.............for now.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 9:27 pm

Good to hear!! I'm excited to put them on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster Question?   Flowmaster Question? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flowmaster Question?
Page 1 of 1