Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

scribed number under hood??????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

scribed number under hood?????? Empty
PostSubject: scribed number under hood??????   scribed number under hood?????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 6:00 pm

Hey all I was wipin the car down today..... question for all. under the hood where the set of numbers is, there was a scribed number #880. looks like it was done with some kind of sharp thing. Has anyone else poss seen a number too??????
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: scribed number under hood??????   scribed number under hood?????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 7:46 pm

take a picture.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: scribed number under hood??????   scribed number under hood?????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 7:52 pm

I noticed that on Toms old hood and Joeys. Not sure what its for. Its right by the hood latch
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: scribed number under hood??????   scribed number under hood?????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 7:59 pm

ill try... the light has to be right to see it
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: scribed number under hood??????   scribed number under hood?????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 7:08 am

tried to take a pic no good have to wait for a getotgether to check it out. kinda cool its between the 2 stamped numbers
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: scribed number under hood??????   scribed number under hood?????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:24 am

Yeah mine has the same thing and I have no idea what its for.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: scribed number under hood??????   scribed number under hood?????? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 9:26 pm

I just noticed that on mine too. I believe it is 9280.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scribed number under hood??????   scribed number under hood?????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scribed number under hood??????
Page 1 of 1