Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diablo pred tune????

Go down 
+2
jesse031081
JacksSRT8
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

Diablo pred tune???? Empty
PostSubject: Diablo pred tune????   Diablo pred tune???? I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 9:31 pm

Which tune should I put in 91 cai, or 93 cai???? eh
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Diablo pred tune????   Diablo pred tune???? I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 9:48 pm

i run the 91cai
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Diablo pred tune????   Diablo pred tune???? I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 9:16 am

Try both tunes, John. Always run 93 pump gas with either. Some find that the 91 tune runs best. There is no rule of thumb. Whichever the car likes best.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Diablo pred tune????   Diablo pred tune???? I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 2:40 pm

x2...
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Diablo pred tune????   Diablo pred tune???? I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 12:03 pm

i use the 93 octane tune.with modifications.dartboy "thanks again" thumbsup changed all my fan settings.also i turned the mds off .which when turning off also turns off egr i believe.i really wanna adjust shift points too however i dont know how to do that and what numbers to set at...btw 93 octane eats the hell out of gas like like a
"mugggg"
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Diablo pred tune????   Diablo pred tune???? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 3:16 am

I have a trinity and run the 93 with mods runs like a raped ape...what kind of mileage do you average with the mds off??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo pred tune????   Diablo pred tune???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo pred tune????
Page 1 of 1