Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!!   Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:04 pm

So it was a happy day today
My Predator came & so did the interface

one issue
the USB to Serial cable .

I used the mini disc in the kit to run the driver for the cable

nothing works just failed....

Been on Diablow ( not a typo) site & down loaded every driver and same crap!

has anyone else had this issue & what did you do to solve it.

Im about to send that thing back & goto radioshack and get a cable

Thanks for any info

oh my os is windows Vista 64 bit
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!!   Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:32 pm

Well now that I posted for some help the f-ing think works . The power of CAMM cheers
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!!   Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:47 pm

was it a driver issue or USB port issue?

a couple years back when i got mine i had all sorts of problems getting it to work with vista at first, none of the drivers on the disk worked. then i noticed i was using a low speed USB port on the side of my laptop. plugged it into the high speed on the back of the laptop and it downloaded the right driver automatically off the web without even using the disk. some USB stuff just only works on the high speed USB ports.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!!   Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 12:04 am

Hurst Pak wrote:
Well now that I posted for some help the f-ing think works . The power of CAMM cheers

MUH HA HA HA HA HA

glad its working

Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!!   Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 10:28 am

jontoad wrote:
was it a driver issue or USB port issue?

a couple years back when i got mine i had all sorts of problems getting it to work with vista at first, none of the drivers on the disk worked. then i noticed i was using a low speed USB port on the side of my laptop. plugged it into the high speed on the back of the laptop and it downloaded the right driver automatically off the web without even using the disk. some USB stuff just only works on the high speed USB ports.

Both.

I had to down load 4 drivers off the web site ( still dont know which one worked) and install.
The ones on the Mini disc were no good at all.

I kept using the same port on my tower.

I went into my computer & was checking port status & saw one was in error.
so I pluged the cabe into the other port and it worked.

Went back to the error port and message was that was waiting for ok to remove device.

I just went & deleted & rebooted . and know it works in both ports.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!!   Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablosport PC intreface kit U7778- WTF !!!!
Page 1 of 1