Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!

Go down 
+2
Illinois Chaos
xplantdad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xplantdad
CAMM Rookie

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Empty
PostSubject: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 9:36 pm

We are thrilled to announce things are really rolling for the third FNBNY Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals show, which will take place November 19-20, 2011 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, (greater Chicago), Illinois.

With the huge success of our 2009 and 2010 shows, we are really excited about what we have in store for 2011.

Special Invitational Displays for 2011 will include;

"Class of 1971" 40th Anniversary display, featuring the best "Top Dawg" Muscle Machines of '71. We will also be featuring a circle of the rarest LS6 Corvettes in this area. Already confirmed; several real-deal Hemi Cuda convertibles!

Corvette Central Triple Diamond display and competition, featuring the country's finest original and restored Corvettes that have already achieved both NCRS Top Flight and Bloomington Gold status.

Shelby Snakepit III, hosted by Colin Comer, featuring a whole new group of Carroll Shelby's finest creations

Dodge Challenger T/A Reunion; we hope to have all 20 colors on hand along with several "one-off" T/A's.

Return of Motion Madness; again, featuring a new group of real-deal Motion and Baldwin-Motion Supercars. Joel "Mr. Motion" Rosen and Motion marketing guru Marty Schorr will be joining us! Last year we hosted 14 real Motion and Baldwin-Motion machines, for 2011 we are on track to host even more.

COPO Invitational display, featuring the 1969 ZL1 Camaros. Need we say more? Expect to see a variety of Chevrolet's most desirable and valuable Muscle Machines coming in from across the country.

"Class of '61" featuring the 50th Anniversary of the 1961 model year; This is the year that Royal Pontiac and the Ramchargers really came into their own, and Chevy introduced both the SS and the 409!

1970 Camaro L78 396/375 Showcase, featuring the best of the factories hottest 2nd Gen Camaros.
Midget Racer display; see some of the neatest vintage Midget Racers up close and personal.

More TBA!

Also featured is an all automotive swap meet and a wide variety of automotive vendors from across the country and around the corner. We will also host a Car Corral and a very special VIP Car For Sale section for select collectible cars offered for sale.

Automotive Celebrities, authors and more TBA.

Please view our website www.mcacn.com for more information and see our Facebook page for regular updates.

This is a show like no other, devoted to real MUSCLE, not your typical hot rod show or cruise night! To see what we mean, please view the photo galleries on our website featuring over 500 pictures from the 2010 show. We had over 500 prime cars from 16 states and Canada in 2009 and 2010.

Ideas, suggestions or feedback is always welcome. Please contact Bob Ashton at bashton426@gmail.com or call him directly anytime; 586-549-5291.

This is a show owned and run by real enthusiasts...we get it!

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
xplantdad
CAMM Rookie

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 9:43 pm

Here are a few pictures from last years show....

Hemi's anyone?

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! 70tn_DSCF6754

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! 70tn_DSCF6757

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Hctn_DSCF6746

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Aztn_63

440!

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Aztn_DSCF6834

When was the last time you saw one of these?

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Htn_13
Back to top Go down
xplantdad
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2011, 9:44 pm

BTW, Here's a small video that I put together that shows what this show is all about! Please take a minute to check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxcwXpcmXEk

Thanks for having me here...

Bruce
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 10:14 am

Hmmm, this show sounds familiar. Nice vid.

http://www.mcacn.com/press/1.htm

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Copy_210
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 5:01 pm

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 5:36 pm

I thought that was the show your car was in.
Back to top Go down
xplantdad
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 7:37 pm

Very cool...I have some pics from that area as well!

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Plytn_DSCF6711

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Plytn_DSCF6704

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Plytn_DSCF6709

From above:

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Officetn_74

Your Charger looks great!

Bruce
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 7:55 pm

xplantdad wrote:
Very cool...I have some pics from that area as well!

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Plytn_DSCF6711

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Plytn_DSCF6704

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Plytn_DSCF6709

From above:

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! Officetn_74

Your Charger looks great!

Bruce

Oh, thanks. It looks like you were up in John Gunnells office taking those. or right next to his office. I was supposed to have a bunch of mag articles, but I guess they all forgot about it. Norm Krauss was interviewed in my car by Hot Rod mag. My car is the proto-type for Mr. Norm's Signature Edition Charger and debuted at that show. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:06 pm

Bruce, I see you are from Az. I'm betting you either know or are familiar with a Mr. Bill Sefton. He is a tremendous guy who probably owns one of the largest Mopar collections that I have ever seen. Lot's of them reside at his home in AZ. I brought in alot of his cars for him to that show last year. He even arranged a VIP pass for myself and a friend of mine. Bill is the best!
Back to top Go down
xplantdad
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 1:12 pm

Chaos...that's really cool! I do know of Bill. I'd like to know when the Hot Rod article comes out.

I have met quite a few guys with really neat MOPARS out here. Word is...there might be a SUPER STOCK 413 Savoy that originally came from the Chicago area at the show this next year....it was a cover car on Hemmings Muscle Machines in the recent past

I was indeed up in the offices. I also did the video during the awards presentation Razz

Thanks for the warm welcome here.

Here's another you tube video for you to enjoy....let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OCNRI34w4I

Bruce

Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 4:39 pm

Bruce, it's a small world, afterall. I'm not sure, but I think I might have introduced myself to you and asked you a question about getting my car judged. Weren't you the director of that show or some such title. I think it was you. All I know is it was some guy that was mobbed with people asking him questions over by the office. I also spent alot of Sunday helping Diane Sox at her booth and manning it for her if she had to leave for a bit.

I'm betting you also know Larry Weiner, the Sema designer that did those 2 Mr. Norm's Camaro's this year and many others, as well. The first Rumble Bee Sema truck was there too. Jim Reinhart owns it. Mr. Norm's driver. The last bunch we brought in I drove that truck down the tollway from Rockford.

Cool Vid!
Back to top Go down
xplantdad
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 7:01 pm

Chaos...that wasn't me, LOL. That may have been Bob Ashton-the main guy behind the whole show. He was running around like crazy....and making sure that everyone was happy. I was just helping out as much as I could!

On Friday and Sunday, I was in shorts and sandals...and on Saturday, I splurged and wore long pants Smile

I do not know Larry Weiner...he sounds like a cool guy! Cool of you as well to help Diane Sox out like that, too!

Thanks for your support of the show. Are you going to be there this year?

Bruce
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 5:47 am

If there is a spot in Norm's booth open, I might.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2011, 12:26 pm

I got in for this years show...why not...something to look forward to. Smile
Back to top Go down
xplantdad
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 9:32 pm

The show is coming up in 2 weeks!

Here's what to do the weekend before Thanksgiving! Check out the video!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN7ae9FReGk

Thanks,

Bruce
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2011, 8:25 pm

Anyone going? Entering? I'll be hauling cars in for Tim on Thurs. and setting up the Mr. Norm's booth.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2011, 8:31 pm

I have to work both days but its later in the day on Saturday so might try to make it out Sat morning as soon as the show open up. Will have to leave by 1 pm at the latest. Will let you know Tom.

Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2011, 10:36 pm

I was gonna be in but had to cancel because car is still in shop.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 12:03 pm

I put my car to bed for it's long winter nap. I probably should start entering it, since the show is bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 11:42 pm

Started hauling some cars today. More tomorrow. There are some bad ass rides in there. Bosak has a car in Mr. Norm's booth. It's just like that red Charger, that is the production model that mine is the proto-type of. It's that new Orange color, with black accents. It is awesome. Kind of a copper orange color.

So is anyone going sat. or Sun.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!   The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BEST car show-FNBNY Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals...don't miss it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: