Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken headlamp adjustment screws.!!! @#@&*$#$

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Broken headlamp adjustment screws.!!! @#@&*$#$ Empty
PostSubject: Broken headlamp adjustment screws.!!! @#@&*$#$   Broken headlamp adjustment screws.!!! @#@&*$#$ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 1:53 pm

Are they trash now? Am i correct in saying that there is no way of fixing this or adjusting my headlamps? The heads of the screws broke right off.. I learned today that the screws are made out of lead. I can take a picture this evening.

TIA
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Broken headlamp adjustment screws.!!! @#@&*$#$   Broken headlamp adjustment screws.!!! @#@&*$#$ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 8:32 pm

you can try to pull the remaining part of the screw out and just replacing it with a better quality one... since you say the head broke off, you can try to get behind the adjustment screw with a pliers, and just thread it out... or you could attempt to drill out the screw, and retap the threads and replace the screw, since you say the screw was made from lead, lead is a soft metal, and should drill out easily. But, your easiest bet would be to try and pull the screw out from behind...
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Broken headlamp adjustment screws.!!! @#@&*$#$   Broken headlamp adjustment screws.!!! @#@&*$#$ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 9:09 am

im gonna try drilling it out tonight. Thanks man. Ill let you know if it works out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken headlamp adjustment screws.!!! @#@&*$#$   Broken headlamp adjustment screws.!!! @#@&*$#$ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken headlamp adjustment screws.!!! @#@&*$#$
Page 1 of 1