Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening

Go down 
+18
justus1900
Shawn1112
Razor
jontoad
ghost
Headtripp
PLUM CRAZY
Admin
VIKES4093
JacksSRT8
Moparcharger07
liljoejoe54
jesse031081
stairman
AlterEgo
bogieboy
Illinois Chaos
eviltrycycle
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 11:22 pm

Jackie and I were talking about this all week and we pretty much decided it is not worth it. I really like this show too so maybe we will just come hang out for a bit
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 2:26 am

i think it wont be to bad if we just hang out in the am and leave around lunch time like john said.maybe a camm lunch spot we can go to?
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 3:16 am

Headtripp wrote:
Jackie and I were talking about this all week and we pretty much decided it is not worth it. I really like this show too so maybe we will just come hang out for a bit

For Saturday the flyer shows a 3$ per person walk in fee or 5$ for car and ALL occupants to drive in...

So two peeps in one car, drive in (less walking in hot temps) for 5$,
check out cars and stuff,, leave whenever and save couple bucks... Very Happy

What time are you peeps thinkin' of gettin' there...?

Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 7:13 am

I could only go Sunday at this point.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 8:35 am

VIKES4093 wrote:
i think it wont be to bad if we just hang out in the am and leave around lunch time like john said.maybe a camm lunch spot we can go to?

Good idea. I know there isn't too much out that way but anyone familar with the area please make a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
justus1900
CAMM Member
justus1900

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 10:18 am

Wow 7:00am... IM not going to make it. I would have to get up at 4:30am to be at the Oasis at 7:00am and IM sorry but I love my Mopar Cars but not enough to get up that early on a non work day... You all have fun... Still thinking about just hitting the Dodge Dealers on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 3:01 pm

justus1900 wrote:
Wow 7:00am... IM not going to make it. I would have to get up at 4:30am to be at the Oasis at 7:00am and IM sorry but I love my Mopar Cars but not enough to get up that early on a non work day... You all have fun... Still thinking about just hitting the Dodge Dealers on Saturday.
I'm there Saturday.... But I will be at the track side of things..... And I am planning on the cruise to the dealerships.....
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 5:32 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
VIKES4093 wrote:

Good idea. I know there isn't too much out that way but anyone familar with the area please make a suggestion.

Yeah, Boone County Family Restaurant- on corner of Rt. 76 and Rt. 173 has good food at good prices and is about 6 miles north from the Boone County Fairgrounds. There is another restaurant I know of, but I would not recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 12:13 pm

So who is still going Sunday?
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 1:09 pm

im going
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 2:40 pm

I just got back ....and i'm going again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
PLUM CRAZY
CAMM Member
PLUM CRAZY

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 3:24 pm

I am still goin, hope to get there by 8ish
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 3:41 pm

stairman wrote:

How was it? Any tips for tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 5:41 pm

im going leavin at 6:30 to be at the oaisis at 7:00.....
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 7:29 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
stairman wrote:

How was it? Any tips for tomorrow?

Not alot of cars, but I did hear alot more cars are coming tomorrow. Tips? I guess get there early and try to get up close to one of the buildings where there is some shade. We parked in the open field and I brought my 3 sided shelter. It was bearable. They have industrial fans in the vendor buildings to move air so, it felt air-conditioned. Mostly swap meet guys today, and some nice cars. But no one stayed for very long.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 7:37 pm

Im out. Not feeling well. Added a 4th spot for donations if anyone was bringing stuff tomorrow.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on July 16th 2011, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 11:02 pm

I'm pretty sure we are out for tomorrow.
Yep.
We don't feel like melting out there tomorrow.

We're officially "pussin' out"

Sorry guys have fun tomorrow and represent CAMM well!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 12:40 am

I'm still at the bar... Who knows when ill wake up...
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 3:15 am

I will be the brave one...

Up late XBox-ing, I'm going to hit the hay for 3 hours and then head out with Jackssrt8.

Boo yaa
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 4:54 am

i just woke up,not that i wanted to this early.going to get the cooler ready and load the canopy in the magnum.leaving at 6am for the oasis.so it looks like only 3 of us thats pretty sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 7:25 am

I might go just to have a look see around.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 8:00 am

Just woke up...shower then I'm on the road.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 12:57 pm

We just stopped in at the show. The brave, dedicated cammers are still there. So hot!!

Looking forward to the pictures later.....oh and we carded all the modern mopars we saw in the parking lot when we left so the entire show got covered. LOL
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 1:13 pm

Just rubbing it in a bit, I'm drinking Modelo in my pool.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 2:42 pm

just got back.stairman,plumcrazy and iguanaman are still holding strong.they are hoping to bring back some hardware with them Trophy ill try and post the pictures a little later.i need to clean up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening   21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

21st Annual Belvidere Mopar Happening
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next