Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?

Go down 
+2
liljoejoe54
TgTwist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? Empty
PostSubject: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 2:43 pm

anyone know how to put on a spoiler? correctly. And put vinyl graphics on ? just ordered some.
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 2:44 pm

and i got a question about the vinyl graphics. does the salt eat it away in the winter? should i wait to put them on?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 3:33 pm

Dartboy does spoiler installs. U should pm him and im sure he can hook you up. Yeah wait till spring for the decals just in case. They should be fine during the winter but you need the area to be spotless when when u put the decals on.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 9:06 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Dartboy does spoiler installs. U should pm him and im sure he can hook you up. Yeah wait till spring for the decals just in case. They should be fine during the winter but you need the area to be spotless when when u put the decals on.

x2
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2011, 12:17 pm

aight cool i hit up dart boy, btw joe that pict of the 3 cars infront of the city is my computer backround, its pretty sick
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2011, 3:54 pm

TgTwist wrote:
aight cool i hit up dart boy, btw joe that pict of the 3 cars infront of the city is my computer backround, its pretty sick

Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 11:01 am

You should wait for warmer weather for the grafix. I think it needs to be in the 70's for them to go on right.

The wing isn't hard, just measure, measure, stand back and look from all angles then measure again. LOL Put painters tape down first and be certain you have your marks where you want them. The hardest part for me, once I had it marked out, was drilling holes in a brand new car!
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 6:01 pm

hm u sure about the graphics? cuz i kinda want to get them put on soon haha
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 6:19 pm

ou can do them if you know someone that has a heated garage and you don't put them on until the car is warm.
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 6:45 pm

yea i dont kno anyone with a heated garage man
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 7:15 am

TgTwist wrote:
hm u sure about the graphics? cuz i kinda want to get them put on soon haha

It's been a few years since I did mine so I might be wrong but you should check further before you install them cold and they peel off.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 1:28 pm

I know when Ant's got done in Darty's garage we had heaters going. I would not put them on in the cold at all. I know its tempting but will be worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:43 pm

ttruckinon wrote:
The wing isn't hard, just measure, measure, stand back and look from all angles then measure again. LOL Put painters tape down first and be certain you have your marks where you want them. The hardest part for me, once I had it marked out, was drilling holes in a brand new car!

Agreed on all points above.. It took me forever to actually do the drilling.. Man was I scared of fucking up a brand new car..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?   help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help putting on spoiler and vinyl graphics?
Page 1 of 1