Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

got some ebay headers for Christmas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

got some ebay headers for Christmas Empty
PostSubject: got some ebay headers for Christmas   got some ebay headers for Christmas I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 2:43 pm

Well, we had the Family Christmas and I got my chinese fab headers....full stainless, for 113+30 shipping......... iPhone pics:

Headers

got some ebay headers for Christmas 1293081768

Flange side

got some ebay headers for Christmas 1293081932

Flange closeups

got some ebay headers for Christmas 1293081849

got some ebay headers for Christmas 1293081792

got some ebay headers for Christmas 1293081718

got some ebay headers for Christmas 1293081673

Collector closeups

got some ebay headers for Christmas 1293081879

got some ebay headers for Christmas 1293081725
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: got some ebay headers for Christmas   got some ebay headers for Christmas I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 6:19 pm

Look's like it's stick welded with a stainless rod.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: got some ebay headers for Christmas   got some ebay headers for Christmas I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2010, 11:07 am

Congrats on the headers.Just have to warn you that a lot of people have had problems with eBay headers leak through the welds....Also the runners aren't as smooth as they should so the exhaust flow is gonna be a little restricted
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: got some ebay headers for Christmas   got some ebay headers for Christmas I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2010, 11:16 am

Ah woow, looks so professional!!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: got some ebay headers for Christmas   got some ebay headers for Christmas I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2010, 11:09 pm

Lol if they do leak thru the welds, I will just re weld em.... I can weld stainless fine.... And they ain't the highest quality, but anything will be better than the Lego engineered manifolds that dodge made.......
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: got some ebay headers for Christmas   got some ebay headers for Christmas I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 1:10 pm

one step closer today....... got the best header bolts money can buy.....

got some ebay headers for Christmas 1293729241

and a plug for my favorite speed shop...they always hook me up there...... www.whitespitstop.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got some ebay headers for Christmas   got some ebay headers for Christmas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got some ebay headers for Christmas
Page 1 of 1