Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter Special!!!

Go down 
+3
Illinois Chaos
Pomps
Tim@MPH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 8:23 am

For anyone wanting to do work over the winter we will be offering free pickup and delivery within 100 miles of our shop using one of 6 enclosed haulers we own.

We do require a minimum labor bill of $1000 to do so tho. So anyone wanting winter work done but doesn't want to drive on the crummy roads; here is a solution for you.

We will start offering this service from December 1st thru Feb 1st. Anyone wanting to do a big build, this will certainly help convince the wife to do so now.Wink

We are adding a 10% discount on labor to this from December 1st until Feb 1st. So not only can you get free pickup and delivery you can also save 10% on labor!

Tim
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 9:39 am

Does this 10 percent also cover dyno tunes? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 10:05 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 10:35 am

Pomps wrote:
Does this 10 percent also cover dyno tunes? Twisted Evil

Heads and cam Mike? lol.

Just when I thought I was "mod safe" for a little while.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 12:15 pm

Awesome deal. Thanks for setting this up!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 8:29 am

Tim . Ill be getting this set up for my supercharger install and dyno. Have a few more items to get before then.Does it the discount count for multiple things combined like a install and dyno?
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 8:31 am

As long as your labor bill exceeds $1000 it is free pickup and delivery within 100 miles of our shop.

The 10% off labor applies to any amount of labor on any thing done to the vehicle. This includes our paint shop as well.
Tim
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 11:11 am

Might be time for a winter motor tweaking. intake porting and runners. heads, valves springs, retainers, cam, manley timing chain and harmonic balancer. Roll bar and driveshaft loop.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 12:17 pm

So just one or two things then Tom. Smile

Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 12:58 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Might be time for a winter motor tweaking. intake porting and runners. heads, valves springs, retainers, cam, manley timing chain and harmonic balancer. Roll bar and driveshaft loop.

Glad to see you will finally make the Hellbitch breath a lot smoother.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 2:55 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
So just one or two things then Tom. Smile

well no,,,,,,trailer, new dually, more cash

HemiMag wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

Glad to see you will finally make the Hellbitch breath a lot smoother.

I'm really trying to save up enough to do some of this.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 3:00 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Holy shit, that one hell of a Christmas list.
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 7:59 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

We call guys like Tom "crack heads"..................LOL. And we are the dealers!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 8:19 pm

Tim@Mr.Norm's wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

We call guys like Tom "crack heads"..................LOL. And we are the dealers!
lmao, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 9:11 pm

Tim@Mr.Norm's wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

I just need a place with heated storage for the winter. LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2011, 6:09 pm

I was over at the shop today. Talked to the guys and it was good seeing them again. They are still busy as ever! It made me feel better. I miss summer and car shows, drag racing and Mr. Norm's. I'm bringing in some Chili for the guys in the shop tomorrow. A small way to just say thanks for everything you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter Special!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Special!!!   Winter Special!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Special!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Supporting Vendors :: Barth Tuning-
Jump to: