Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Went to the track today

Go down 
+4
bogieboy
ChiTownHemi
Shawn1112
otter1363
8 posters
AuthorMessage
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

Went to the track today Empty
PostSubject: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:32 pm

Pulled a 12.17 @ 107.63 with a 1.57 60'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwA5LrH6Ttc
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:36 pm

Very nice, is that a new pb?
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:38 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:41 pm

Congrats. Great run!
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 5:57 pm

thanks

ummm... heres a link that works...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m6VMqH68XM
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 6:26 pm

Congrats!!!!! Someday Lil' Bogie will be that fast........I hope......LOL
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 6:36 pm

Fuckin' A Otter. Nice!!!! We all went to Byron and the fucking place was closed! No notice on the web site. So I called Great Lakes and they said nope! Then I said I'll bet they're running down south, but we said screw it and headed back to the shop and went out for breakfast instead. Way to go Dale!!!!

Last edited by Illinois Chaos on November 14th 2010, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 7:08 pm

Thanks Tom. I dont think you would have done well anyway? NO track prep. I was spinning in 4x4 for god's sake... The guys making power had a real handful. Thinking I may man up to BV heads and a bigger stall this winter. Want 11's now....
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 7:32 pm

Yep yep.....your there. Matter of time now. Been hanging out with Tim and Todd so I don't have a prayer either, lol. My 6.1lL project is almost as far as it will get. Might give in and let them have their way with my motor next year.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 9:12 pm

Dam that's a beast!!! Congrats on your new PB!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 7:34 am

Great run!!! I seen an old Cutlass and a Malibu both on trailers heading out there yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 7:37 am

Time to change the sig Dale!
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 8:57 am

Great run, what track were you at?
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 11:43 am

Went to rte 41, no limits...

Just talked to Stu, gonna put a set of BV heads on next month. Anyone wanna help lift 'em in? F'ers are heavy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to the track today   Went to the track today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Went to the track today
Page 1 of 1