Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox

Go down 
+5
Headtripp
Iguanaman
jontoad
firestartr420
eviltrycycle
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox Empty
PostSubject: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 9:56 pm

I know a few of you all have Forza 3 for Xbox so lets all get together and race. If you do not have my screen name already added as a friend go ahead and add me (eviltrcycyle).

Looking to start racing about 8 pm CST, Saturday December 18th and will run as long as you guys want to race. We can talk about types of racing and cars we want to use. Have to check to see how many people can be on one session.

If you race with people that are not on CAMM they are welcome as well. If I can snag anyone from my normal racing group away from Black Ops I will. But if the limit of the session is reached CAMM people have priority.

Anyone interested?

Last edited by eviltrycycle on November 26th 2010, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 10:13 pm

well i havent tried the online play of forza, but i think imma hafta set it up for this. Haha my Forza Charger is a badass beast!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 10:18 pm

If anyone that wants to play wants to set up a car just like the one they drive we can do a special race for daily drivers. We do that a lot and its a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 10:36 pm

Theres a Christmas tree cutting party at my house that day and i have the day off. i don't know if people will leave by 8 or not but I'm down for this. i might be a bit hammered from drinking all day... we may have to turn collision's off...

my favorite races are where everyone has the same car to level the playing field.

we should do a "pick an SRT" race. there are 3 LX/LY cars in the game and they are all close enough in stats to be fair.

the japan drift road has to be one of the races. thats my favorite. fugimi kado or whatever its called. we had a "post your best nurimburg ring time in a stock LX" on LXforums and it was fun.

eviltrycycle wrote:
If anyone that wants to play wants to set up a car just like the one they drive we can do a special race for daily drivers. We do that a lot and its a lot of fun.

i have my car in there. i think its a 700 rating car. i had it set up for some race requirements if i remember right.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:27 pm

We can change the date if needed but I think you racing hammered will put us all on the same playing field. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:08 pm

I could be up for this. Be gentle...I'm a Forza 3 newb.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:33 pm

Remind me or call me when we are doing this Me and Nick will take turns
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 4:26 pm

im all set up just bought my forza 3 .......
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 4:27 pm

gamer tag is inkedup1975
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 5:24 pm

Yeah I am going to have to move this I totally forgot I will be 1000 miles away from the xbox. Check the post for the new date.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 7:07 pm

can you mod a car on here and use it in online play
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 7:45 pm

As long as the car is in your online garage you can use it wherever.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 7:55 pm

When you friends request people is it case sensitive
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 7:57 pm

I think so. Honestly its easier to sign into live online and do it from a computer. Unless you have a keyboard for you xbox.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 7:59 pm

I didnt know you could do that.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 8:04 pm

Yep just sign into it with your hotmail/ live account and you can do all sorts of stuff. Avatar, messages, add people, etc....

If you have a droid phone there is an app called Spark that is like $2 and you can sign into your acct, send messages, and see who is online. They changed xboxlive.com a few weeks ago and it stopped working on my phone because it needs searchlight so Spark is the next best thing if you want that option.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 4:32 pm

This game is accicting
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 4:35 pm

I played the drag racing mode but they keep using the same car to race pick another car people
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 7:37 pm

Bump need to know who is in for sure. There is room for 8 people but we can rotate out if needed. Even if you already posted please post up again if you are in for sure. I am going to work on a list of cars and races so everyone can kinda be prepared.

Looking forward to it.

1. eviltrycycle
2. eviltrycycle guest
3. eviltrycycle guest
4. jontoad
5. headtrip/ nick
6. inkedup

Last edited by eviltrycycle on December 16th 2010, 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 7:42 pm

obviously im on the list....
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 8:05 pm

im up for it ,,,,,when is it
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 8:07 pm

Its in my first post.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 8:07 pm

look at post one dude.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 8:08 pm

there are 5 of us on there now...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 8:40 am

Nah Lody is out JT cause he can't find his disk.

Added you to the list Mike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox   CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM Forza 3 night for Xbox
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next