Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

PortalHomeCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

charger-challenger wireless computer mouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: charger-challenger wireless computer mouse   November 1st 2010, 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: charger-challenger wireless computer mouse   November 1st 2010, 9:59 pm

Cool, but not for 45 bones...
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star

PostSubject: Re: charger-challenger wireless computer mouse   November 2nd 2010, 12:41 pm

If I had a Charger I'd buy one.....
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: charger-challenger wireless computer mouse   November 2nd 2010, 7:07 pm

i have a black one. its cool as hell and lights up the headlights when you push the buttons. but it doesn't fit my hand well so i just kinda keep in on my desk near my computer for the hell of it.

2015 Blue Streak Ram R/T w/rambox - Daily driver status
2006 Charger /SRT//8/ - Autocross spec
SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: charger-challenger wireless computer mouse   November 2nd 2010, 7:09 pm

i told the wife to put it on my x-mas list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: charger-challenger wireless computer mouse   

Back to top Go down

charger-challenger wireless computer mouse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: