Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
liljoejoe54
bogieboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2010, 10:55 pm

I just got back from Riviera Maya this afternoon...spent 3 days...pics in the link.....

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=409990&id=903020511&l=3cf33ad73d
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 5:41 am

Very nice, im jealous.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 6:07 am

You sure thats Riveria Maya? Riveria Maya is on the Carribean not the Gulf, and that water sure dont look like the Carribean. I only ask because I have been there about 5-6 times.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 6:54 am

wheres the chick pictures? wtf
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 7:27 am

Here ya go Jesse, this was the last time I was out there.

VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! DSC00898
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 7:33 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
You sure thats Riveria Maya? Riveria Maya is on the Carribean not the Gulf, and that water sure dont look like the Carribean. I only ask because I have been there about 5-6 times.

According to this, I was at Riviera Maya.... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki?search=riviera+maya

I was sandwiched between Puerto Moreles and Playa Del Carmen Q. Roo Mexico.........

That wasn't the gulf? Hmm...I aint too good with remembering all the bodies of water......... if it helps, I could see Cozumel from the beach.......

And Jesse.....its still technically the off season, so, if you wanted pics of topless 70yr old women and 70 yr old men in speedos, I could get them......there were a few hotties, but alas, I was with my parents, so no booty pics.........and I sure as hell wouldn't upload those to facebook........
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 7:55 am

If you can see Cozumel then you where were you say you were. I wonder if they were just hit with a hurricane? That water is usually turqoise blue and very clear. Man bro 3 days is a fucking tease out there. You should have let me know you were going. I could have recomended a titty bar or 2.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 8:01 am

Meh......I was off the resort half a day......that was enough.......LOL I like the engineered enviroment at the resort better than the real mexico.......LOL
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 8:14 am

And yes, shawn, Hurricane Richard went thru 2 weeks ago....

Also, if some of the colors are off, it may be the fact that alll the pics I currently have are on my cameraphone......I will have better ones when mom and dad come back on thursday with the good camera......
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 12:20 pm

Very nice Bogie,

Did you go see any of the Myan ruins.

The wife & I stay in Cozumel when we go to Mexico. Can't wait to go again.

Winters coming & I need warm weather
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 2:12 pm

No, we didn't.......that costs money.....which I don't have.......I would love to though........

If you come in to CUN you probably go right past Paraiso Del Mar....its about 1/2hr south of CUN on the highway...304 or thomething like that...its THE ONLY highway.......LOL
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 8:40 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
wheres the chick pictures? wtf

You didnt see that hot White rabbit humping the pillow?!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:00 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:40 pm

bogieboy wrote:
No, we didn't.......that costs money.....which I don't have.......I would love to though........

If you come in to CUN you probably go right past Paraiso Del Mar....its about 1/2hr south of CUN on the highway...304 or thomething like that...its THE ONLY highway.......LOL

bummer dude. they are awsome. been going to Cozumel for 18 years. been to most of the big ruins.

we sometime will take the ferry to playa del carmen for a day trip to the main land.

alot has changed over the years.

Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 8:39 am

Yeah....playa is the tourist trap town.........

We went into Puerto Moreles....its more a sleepy fishing village.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!   VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1