Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

quaker steak and lube

Go down 
+4
JacksSRT8
ghost
Dman70
VIKES4093
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

quaker steak and lube Empty
PostSubject: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 6:27 pm

wife and i are going to meet up with hurstpak,gladuis and chargersrt this saturday for lunch around 11 if anybodys interested in coming..quaker steak and lube is in portage indiana we have never tried this place b4 but it looks like an old gas station that has been turned into a sports type of bar.its going to be a nice day for a cruise
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 7:26 pm

I've been there before on my way to Michigan. Cool place. Cars and motorcycle stuff all over. Food was pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 7:34 pm

i have seen that place on the travel channel, it is suppose to be real good
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 9:07 pm

It's not as good as Dave's place "blow and swallow" but it's close.
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 9:08 pm

Just kidding Dave we love your real place! Pasta Bella! Ftmfw!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 10:12 pm

Dman70 wrote:

lmao
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:31 am

Prob would go, but my weekend to work......
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:33 pm

If I was visiting my parents this weekend in Crown Point, I'd definitely stop in. But alas, not headed in that direction this time around.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 3:27 pm

so we just got back.after lunch paul suggested we head over to the indiana dunes to take pictures of our cars to share with all of you.paul leads the way followed by tim with his family,bill with his daughter and us...paul squeals the tires,tim squeals the tires,bill squeals his tires and us we have the v6 no squeal..we get stopped by a red lite and guess who pulls up next to tim...indiana cop with a charger.asks tim why he squealed the tires.cop says im going to get your homeboy "paul".lite turns green cop goes after paul and pulls him over.we all line up behind cop and he tells us to get lost.so we wait for paul down the rd.anyways no ticket.went to dunes they were charging $ to get in so we deceided to call it a day.will plan on going again next year was alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 8:44 pm

Too funny, go figure lagit ticket, hes gets away with it. I get pinched for no front plate. Glad you all had a good time.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 10:36 am

Dman70 wrote:

lmfao!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 7:32 am

Darn dirty screws... Young Kid Cop. I got underwear older than him. Had to be very nice
Back to top Go down
06 mid blue se
CAMM Member
06 mid blue se

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 9:30 am

Did any of you guys see a black magnum stop by wit a srt hood and a loud system?
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 8:57 pm

no did not see the magnum.maybe we were inside eating?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quaker steak and lube   quaker steak and lube I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quaker steak and lube
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: