Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park

Go down 
+3
HemiMag
Admin
Shawn1112
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park Empty
PostSubject: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 10:59 am

There is a show Aug 16th at the corner of 20 and Barrington rd/County Farm rd. I was told there was 1100 cars there last year, dont know how true it is. My buddy is bringing me a flyer to my softball game tonite. He said there is a modern category.
Will post more info later.

Found the info
http://www.hanoverparkillinois.org/Community/SpecialEvents/CarShowFlyer.pdf
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 8:36 am

I'm going to miss this one.. I know it's going to be a good show, too.. Super Sad

Have to head back to Maryland for the weekend..
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 9:37 am

this show gets jammed packed!!!Its in the parking lot of the train station if I'm not wrong!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 10:53 am

anyone going to this one i could put off throwing in my halos to go to this show.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 10:55 am

I bet Shawn will be there.. It's about a 3 minute cruise for him.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 11:57 am

dam I'll be at a wedding....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 12:12 pm

I dont know if I'm hitting this show or the show in Elgin?
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 1:09 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I dont know if I'm hitting this show or the show in Elgin?

The Elgin show is on the 23rd so you can do both! Don't think I will make this one but I'm planning on the Elgin show.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 3:21 pm

There is also a show in Elgin this weekend!
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 3:57 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
There is also a show in Elgin this weekend!

So many I can't keep track. I'm probably going to do this one:

Sunday, August 16, 8:30-3:00
Glenview Steak 'n Shake Summer Car Show
Willow and Old Willow Road, Glenview
Registration 8:30-Noon
$15.00 Entry Fee
Trophies awarded to Top 20 Vehicles
Including $100 Best of Show
Raffles/Giveaways

They are changing it so there will be 2 Best Of Show trophies, one for stock and one for modified. I like that they judge the cars not participent vote and they have classes for 2000 and newer cars.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 3:59 pm

I can't keep track either when there are multiple shows being discussed and info being posted in another shows thread.

Shawn, start another thread with the Elgin show for the 16th if you have the info. I don't see an Elgin show on the Calender.

Darrell, post that info in a new thread please, so others can be aware.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 5:44 pm

I already did last week!!!!
http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/chicagoland-area-car-shows-and-get-togethers-f5/elgin-car-show-aug-16th-t480.htm
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 5:47 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
I can't keep track either when there are multiple shows being discussed and info being posted in another shows thread.

Shawn, start another thread with the Elgin show for the 16th if you have the info. I don't see an Elgin show on the Calender.

Darrell, post that info in a new thread please, so others can be aware.

Done
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 5:58 pm

Bump, anyone want to go to the Hanover Park show???
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 11:42 pm

I can go since its like a few minutes away.This time I won't register though just to go n chill.My fish hobby keeping me broke!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 11:51 pm

Hemimag I had you down. To come up here so let me know for sure which one you are going to . I dont want to leave anyone behind.... If I dont see ya good luck to you and shawn!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 12:15 am

Sorry Jackie...Late notice I won't be able to show up.Kind of spent a lil too much money on my 55 gal fish tank.Have fun out there!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 9:08 pm

I went to the car show in Hanover Park and despite the rain and the 15-20 Rustangs and Camaros in my category I took 3rd place. I will admit some of these Rustangs and Camaros were really nice. I forgot my camera and by the time my wife brought it to me quite a few cars left, I will post some pics tomorrow.

There was a Chally there that the guy custom ordered and a silver Charger r/t with plates that read fast r/t. I gave the guy with the Chally a card and the Charger I left a card on his window hopefully they join.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 9:13 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I went to the car show in Hanover Park and despite the rain and the 15-20 Rustangs and Camaros in my category I took 3rd place. I will admit some of these Rustangs and Camaros were really nice. I forgot my camera and by the time my wife brought it to me quite a few cars left, I will post some pics tomorrow.

There was a Chally there that the guy custom ordered and a silver Charger r/t with plates that read fast r/t. I gave the guy with the Chally a card and the Charger I left a card on his window hopefully they join.

Great job Shawn where the hell you puttin all those trophies? Oh and F those Rustangs and Crumaros!!! Laughing Can't wait to see the pics!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 9:24 am

I say the same thing about Rustangs and Camaros, but these were some really nice cars! The Rustang club that was there had like 10 -12 cars with them. Some of them had a shit load of money into them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park   Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Show Aug 16th Hanover Park
Page 1 of 1