Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just a few i shot the other day...

Go down 
+7
Shawn1112
HemiMag
irishrt5.7
Admin
jontoad
TheDarkKnight
pete102580
11 posters
AuthorMessage
pete102580
CAMM Rookie
pete102580

just a few i shot the other day... Empty
PostSubject: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2009, 11:37 pm

going for a bit of a clean, retro look... sorry, no vehicle pic right now, but if youve seen one dakota, you've pretty much seen them all:

just a few i shot the other day... IMG_2328

just a few i shot the other day... IMG_2327
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 4:43 am

I like the MSD plug wires and the valve covers painted red.....lookin good!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 6:54 am

i don't know if you guys know these motors well but the fenders are normaly full of stuff. he removed the computer and installed it in the glove box. thats like 40 wires that needed to be re run. the cruise control is also gone and the battery is moved to under the bed. lota work went into this engine bay. thats not even listing all the engine mods. powder coated valve covers, msd, headers, m1 intake manafold, and thats just what you see. there is also a cam and some other stuff.

nice job pete!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 8:42 am

Clean! Nice job...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 8:43 am

looks really good
Back to top Go down
pete102580
CAMM Rookie
pete102580

PostSubject: Re: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 9:26 am

jontoad wrote:
i don't know if you guys know these motors well but the fenders are normaly full of stuff. he removed the computer and installed it in the glove box. thats like 40 wires that needed to be re run. the cruise control is also gone and the battery is moved to under the bed. lota work went into this engine bay. thats not even listing all the engine mods. powder coated valve covers, msd, headers, m1 intake manafold, and thats just what you see. there is also a cam and some other stuff.

nice job pete!

142 connections just on the PCM. everything else, all injectors and 90% of the sensors were rewired too. but who's counting, haha. i ran out of motivation to relocate the fuse box... hunched over with a solder gun gets old really really fast!

i was really worried something would go wrong and i would never be able to track down the problem. I did wire my overdrive to the air conditioning lol... they both have brown wires. kinda freaked me out a bit but was an easy fix.

thanks for the compliments guys! Very Happy
pete
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 10:03 am

lookin sweeeet!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 10:51 am

Good job bro, looks really good!
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 11:45 am

damn that was alot of work, but it all paid off with that neat, clean look you ended up with!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 8:08 pm

That looks real good! Nice job! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 1:13 pm

Looks real good! Appears you're in it for the Long Haul!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 3:54 pm

Lookin good!!! Nice and CLEAN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a few i shot the other day...   just a few i shot the other day... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a few i shot the other day...
Page 1 of 1