Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cat's or "no" cat's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

cat's or "no" cat's Empty
PostSubject: cat's or "no" cat's   cat's or "no" cat's I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 1:47 pm

Who has removed there cat. converters ???????????????????????????
And if so any problems since then........
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: cat's or "no" cat's   cat's or "no" cat's I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 2:14 pm

You just get the P0420 code for cat efficiency code, you can have anti-foulers that might get rid of the code and you can pass emissions.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: cat's or "no" cat's   cat's or "no" cat's I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 2:25 pm

I remember deeper, airy tone with a flowmaster setup. But otherwise nothing else bad to report aside from emissions if you don't pass.
Back to top Go down
andyp411
CAMM Member
andyp411

PostSubject: Re: cat's or "no" cat's   cat's or "no" cat's I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 8:11 pm

I kept the suitcase in the middle and removed the reso's for now and it sounds pretty good until I get the flowmasters next year.I paid $120.00 to have them removed and KN 4inch chrome tips added looks nice too.
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: cat's or "no" cat's   cat's or "no" cat's I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 10:37 pm

I dont run cats and have had no problems.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: cat's or "no" cat's   cat's or "no" cat's I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 5:39 am

Do catless midpipes come with the bungs to put the O2 sensors? If thats the case and I wont get any codes, I just had my emissions test this year so I got 2 years till the next one and wouldnt mine running catless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cat's or "no" cat's   cat's or "no" cat's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cat's or "no" cat's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exhaust-
Jump to: