Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's? Empty
PostSubject: Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's?   Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 6:09 am

It says they're oem and if they are this is a good price, right? I'm looking at the last 20" wheel before the steel wheel sedtion. It is the same wheels that I have now.

http://www.originalwheels.com/dodge-wheels/charger2008rims.php
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's?   Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 11:20 am

That's a real low price if they are oe alcoa rims. My guess would be that they are reps. I guess you could always call and ask.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's?   Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 2:02 pm

In the picture it looks like there's some other lettering in the wheel besides the standard "alcoa" and "srt" but can't tell what it says. Also in the description it says they are "models" of the originals.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's?   Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 6:33 pm

ChiTownHemi wrote:
In the picture it looks like there's some other lettering in the wheel besides the standard "alcoa" and "srt" but can't tell what it says. Also in the description it says they are "models" of the originals.

I see it now. Good catch Bill. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's?   Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Factory SRT Charger wheels/hey Jon r these oem Alcoa's?
Page 1 of 1