Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

frustrating stuff.

Go down 
+4
liljoejoe54
VIKES4093
The Black Stig
jontoad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

frustrating stuff. Empty
PostSubject: frustrating stuff.   frustrating stuff. I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 12:01 am

so i work from 7 to 7 today at the tire shop. which is normal, our days are long. come home and decide to mess around with some decals on the Dakota R/T to cover some shade tree body work i had to do on it to fix a paint flaw in the bed side on Thursday... its dark out by this time so i decide to pull the truck in the garage under the lights and put the car in the driveway. i started to clean the area where the decals would go, which led me to feeling how bad the paint felt on the truck, which led me to clay baring that spot, which led me to claybaring and waxing the entire truck. just got done and its 11:56 and I'm beat. so i pull the truck out to put the SRT back in the garage and realize its raining out.

so in the process of cleaning one car i got both dirty. FML...

... oh well the truck needed to be waxed even if it is just getting dirty again. the paint felt like sandpaper since i have neglected it this summer since all my cleaning time had to go to the car. its damn hard to keep 2 cars nice.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

frustrating stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating stuff.   frustrating stuff. I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 12:35 am

Ouch thats happend to me before...
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

frustrating stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating stuff.   frustrating stuff. I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 4:02 am

that happened to me a couple of weeks ago.late at nite cleaning the magnum for the betenhausen dodge show.i had my trans am out side.when i got done i open the garage door and its been raining.................t-tops were off..................
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

frustrating stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating stuff.   frustrating stuff. I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 5:34 am

That sucks. Yeah I would imagine its hard to keep 2 cars looking nice but you have 2 black cars, thats gotta be even worse.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

frustrating stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating stuff.   frustrating stuff. I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 10:37 am

I feel bad for you Jon, lol.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

frustrating stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating stuff.   frustrating stuff. I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 11:16 am

If you want I will take either one off your hands. Smile

Back to top Go down
andyp411
CAMM Member
andyp411

frustrating stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating stuff.   frustrating stuff. I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 11:41 am

I know the feeling that's living in the midwest for you.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

frustrating stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating stuff.   frustrating stuff. I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 3:26 pm

we all go through it john dont feel bad it happens.where i work there is a assphalt factory next to us everday it puts shit all over my car making it look like i never wash it...usually i wash it saturday morning then i cant drive it cause it usually rains the day of and the day after morning only,so i get half a day with a nice clean car.the other day some guy at the gas station goes to me "hey ya gonna ever wash that thing" i replied "go to hell" bastard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

frustrating stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating stuff.   frustrating stuff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

frustrating stuff.
Page 1 of 1