Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Razorhwk Joins CAMM

Go down 
+7
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
sak9880
HiPwr
irishrt5.7
Headtripp
Razorhwk
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Razorhwk
CAMM Rookie
Razorhwk

Razorhwk Joins CAMM Empty
PostSubject: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 10:26 am

Well, I have been a GM guy since I got my first car (any only up until this point). It was a 94 Beretta in bright red, and it was pretty sweet. But it had the power steering go, and when they put it up on the rack, the firewall was so rusted that the windshield cracked from the sag. As I was deciding what to do, the power brake line to the right rear blew (less than a week after the other stuff) and I decided I needed a new car. I had done some research, and I was between the Pontiac Vibe and the Dodge Caliber. As a GM fan, I decided to start looking at the Vibe. Weeeelllllll, when I first put my foot down, I thought the car was broke, in fact I had to drive 4 more before I truly believed that that was all those little ricers had (it is a matrix, so yes it is a ricer).

SO, I started looking for a Caliber I could afford (I had been looking at 2003 Vibes, so the price hike to go to a Caliber was considerable) and finally found one that had 113,000 miles, but was in INCREDIBLE shape! This guy had everything from the oil and filter, to the headlights, to the coffee stain on the seat done at the dealership, with all the documentation printed for me by the dealer. He even had all the trans and coolant flushes done on time (how many of us do that?) and had things like throttle body cleaner and such done at the dealer too! Since I put about 3,000-4,000 miles a year on my cars, I think that the high mileage will even out in a few years.

I will try and put up some pictures that I have taken if I can figure that out, and we can go from there! Thanks for having me! Rock On

P.S. I am Bogieboy's brother, please do not hold that against me! Stop
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 10:42 am

Welcome Razorhwk glad you signed up .... sorry about you having to be bogie's bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 10:48 am

welcome to camm...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 10:49 am

Welcome to CAMM.
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 11:20 am

Welcome to the CAMM!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 11:24 am

Welcome, anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 1:06 pm

Hi Mark! Welcome to the CAMM forums! Welcome waves
Back to top Go down
Razorhwk
CAMM Rookie
Razorhwk

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 10:06 am

I cant believe my brother has yet to welcome me yet. I have dropped him a few hints that I had possibly joined, but I do not think he has even figured it out yet!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 4:13 pm

About friggin time.........I carded you THREE FRIGGIN WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!

I haven't been on much lately.....the site was hatin on my phone.....didn't want to load.............

But atleast you are here.....

Razorhwk Joins CAMM 2gregs
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 6:06 pm

welcome to CAMM!!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 7:13 pm

I thought your brother was building a new set of wheels for you. At least that's what he's been telling everyone here. We've been watching the build. Glad you settled in on the Mopar instead! Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Razorhwk
CAMM Rookie
Razorhwk

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 9:38 pm

ChiTownHemi wrote:
I thought your brother was building a new set of wheels for you. At least that's what he's been telling everyone here. We've been watching the build. Glad you settled in on the Mopar instead! Welcome!!

Apologies to Bogie, but I would not even want to sit in that thing, much less drive it! Maybe once the kinks are worked out, but certainly not until the steering and brakes are resolved!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 12:37 pm

baaahhhhh....who needs steering and brakes...............all it needs to do is go fast in a straight line...........
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 5:14 pm

LOL! Your philosophy with not only the go cart, but also your truck at the moment huh?!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 9:31 pm

Welcome to CAMM! Glad you decided to join us!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2010, 3:42 pm

Hey razor.......you may want to log ME out before YOU try to post.........check that from now on........it looks like I am making fun of myself there......LOL

And no....I just run manual brakes right now.........LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razorhwk Joins CAMM   Razorhwk Joins CAMM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Razorhwk Joins CAMM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: