Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th

Go down 
+6
Dalegit1
HEMI UP
TheDarkKnight
Admin
AlterEgo
Mad Hatter
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:53 pm

Aaron and his Magnum R/T (TheBlackWidow) are comin late but we will see if we can get him in there with us!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 10:07 pm

I want to go to this sooooo bad, but its my sons first football game of the season!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 10:27 pm

We haven't made definite plans on this although it sounds like a good time, just a really long drive for us.......post the meet up time and place just in case we decide to come tomorrow morning.....Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 10:33 pm

I say we meet & roll in around 11:30. Jackie you have my number. Russ, what's a good meet spot near by?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 10:38 pm

Can you PM me your # again. I don't think I have it in my phone...I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:00 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
I say we meet & roll in around 11:30. Jackie you have my number. Russ, what's a good meet spot near by?
11:30 sounds good man! The Skyline resturant has a big parking lot and it is right across the street from bloom on Dixie hwy on the corner at the light!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:03 pm

is it in the path of the parade?
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:08 pm

jackie, i just called yr phone
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:34 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
is it in the path of the parade?
Oh my bad you are probably right I forgot about that we better think of somewhere else!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:45 pm

yeah, by morn! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:50 pm

How about behind the McDonalds on Western and Rt.30 in the Heights around 11:00!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:14 am

Agh! Vic just got called into work so we are out! Suspect
Have a good time! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 9:13 am

Sorry to hear that Jackie.

Russ, McDonalds it is!

Do we have anyone else this morning?
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 9:38 am

Ok Reece! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 9:57 am

Good luck and have fun to whoever is going! Don't forget the pics! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 11:09 pm

You Gus MISSED a GOOD one. A show where you not only get to Display your ride, but run it & show off in it! LEGALLY!

Lets be like the Cubs

Next Year, Next YEAR, NEXT YEAR!

Oh, hey, Shawn! wave

How did your son do in his Game? (I forgot to post a Good Luck to him yesterday)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th   Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Fest in Chicago Heights Sat Sept 5th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2