Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi I'm new to the forum

Go down 
+10
HiPwr
chargerchick
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
RT!st!C
stairman
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
Hypnotiq
The Black Stig
14 posters
AuthorMessage
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

Hi I'm new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 3:18 pm

Hi I'm Marc and I'm new to the forum , I met One of your member a few times (Rich) I ran into him again on Sunday @ the Lakemoor car show on Sunday (Pictures below). I talked to him briefly about my business of selling hid's and are new canbus kits which are literally plug and play ZERO flicker and none of that usual BS. that is usually encountered. he them told me about this forum and the possibility of you guys wanting some.

For now I'm here just as a friend I find it bad to just come out on a forum and try sell stuff, So i will wate awhile before posting any pricing or pictures of products.

Hi I'm new to the forum 47512_130509063663740_127543833960263_144817_6977322_n

Hi I'm new to the forum 61552_130520160329297_127543833960263_144856_567758_n

Via facebook they call be view here
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=742324&fbid=1346883406890&id=1675441062&ref=nf#!/album.php?aid=18875&id=127543833960263&ref=mf

My website marcmobileaudio.webs.com

Business facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=742324&fbid=1346883406890&id=1675441062&ref=nf#!/pages/BlackWater-MotorWerks/127543833960263?v=wall
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 3:25 pm

Hi I'm new to the forum Ledsign1

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 3:26 pm

Welcome to Camm, you should talk to one of the mods about becoming a vendor.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 4:04 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Welcome to Camm, you should talk to one of the mods about becoming a vendor.

I was but i wanted to wait for a mod to chime in and it seems like it is reputation based? And i would much rather do occasional group Buys and give the web site a % like i usually do.

But this also is based on if any members even give a crap.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 4:10 pm

Welcome to the CAMM Marc. That was Vic that you talked to. I had the black charger parked side ways in front of them.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 4:13 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Welcome to the CAMM Marc. That was Vic that you talked to. I had the black charger parked side ways in front of them.

Thanks i meant to put Vic i had a brainfart but but i cant edit it anyway lol
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 4:54 pm

Welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 4:57 pm

Welcome to CAMM nice pics!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 5:09 pm

Welcome to CAMM.

No its not rep based. I will send you an email when I get home from work tonight so we can talk about you becoming a vendor if you are interested.

Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 5:39 pm

Ok thanx that works!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:39 pm

Love the screen name!!

You met me (Daytona R/T) Jackie and my hubby Vic, Rob, and Tom! I'm glad you took us up on our offer to logon here. Crystal (eviltrycycle) will set you up with whatever you need. She's cool like that Hi I'm new to the forum Icon_smile

WELCOME!

Last edited by AlterEgo on September 14th 2010, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 9:00 pm

sweet i thought i would. You our guys seem like pretty nice people but in general most mopar peeps are Smile
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 10:10 pm

Hi Marc! Welcome to the CAMM forums! Welcome waves
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 10:27 pm

chargerchick wrote:

Cool car my friend would die to have that car i don't know why but he loves purple lolz
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 10:45 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Love the screen name!!

You met me (Daytona R/T) Jackie and my hubby Vic, Rob, and Tom! I'm glad you took us up on your offer to logon here. Crystal (eviltrycycle) will set you up with whatever you need. She's cool like that Smile

WELCOME!

OK I Now remember where i met you guys at first you were at the hand car wash across the street from advance autoparts, I had just got my new clutch in and all installed like a week before and i was there to do a quick cleanup of my car. It kinda of sucks though since that car got totaled on Friday the 13 last month, ugh i put so much work in that car.. But hey gotta keep rolling.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 11:54 pm

The Black Stig wrote:
chargerchick wrote:

Cool car my friend would die to have that car i don't know why but he loves purple lolz

Your friend has excellent taste. Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 5:35 am

Welcome to CAMM.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 9:27 am

Great to have you here with us!

That Bee is Gorgous!!! did you say it got totaled?!?! oh man I hope not!!! No
Back to top Go down
The Italian Mistress
CAMM Member
The Italian Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 9:07 pm

Welcome to CAMM ........ Welcome
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 9:17 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Love the screen name!!

You met me (Daytona R/T) Jackie and my hubby Vic, Rob, and Tom! I'm glad you took us up on our offer to logon here. Crystal (eviltrycycle) will set you up with whatever you need. She's cool like that Hi I'm new to the forum Icon_smile

WELCOME!

Hey jackie is there anyway you could convice VIC to stop by i want to take a look at his headlights.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 9:18 pm

Dartboy wrote:
Great to have you here with us!

That Bee is Gorgous!!! did you say it got totaled?!?! oh man I hope not!!! No

Oh no no.. that was not my car, i would cry if i even saw a scratch on that car it was 100% perfect.
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 10:59 pm

welcome to the CAMM
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 5:50 am

Welcome to camm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new to the forum   Hi I'm new to the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new to the forum
Page 1 of 1