Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

one of six pillars done...

Go down 
+13
Rudedog74
RT!st!C
ghost
HemiMag
Illinois Chaos
Headtripp
AlterEgo
chargerchick
liljoejoe54
Motor
blackhemi
Pomps
jontoad
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

one of six pillars done... Empty
PostSubject: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 5:32 pm

first one done. its coming out so good i couldn't resist a picture...

one of six pillars done... 2jbwabc
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 5:45 pm

That does look fucking good! Is that neffy wrap? If you need more let me know. I suck at using the shit so its yours.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:23 pm

not sure what ill use it for... i have a shit ton left...if you want me to wrap some parts for ya just take em off the car and ill do em for ya. if not sure ill take it off your hands.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:29 pm

both front pillars are done but rain looks to be rolling in so i had to put the car away and stop for the day.

anyone know what size torques bit i need for the b-pillar seat belts? i dunno if i have one.

one of six pillars done... 2vinuhf
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:48 pm

Looking good, like the look. One of my future mods also, seen them on a jeep srt8.
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:59 pm

shit i want that...where do i get it?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:05 pm

Dude that shit looks great!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:14 pm

Oh I like that a lot! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:34 pm

Motor wrote:
shit i want that...where do i get it?

www.neffywrap.com

you can get 2 yards, the proper glue, and a cutter for 70 bux.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:40 pm

jontoad wrote:
not sure what ill use it for... i have a shit ton left...if you want me to wrap some parts for ya just take em off the car and ill do em for ya. if not sure ill take it off your hands.

I wanted to do the center trim around the nav, climate control, and all that shit. Is that possible?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:41 pm

Pomps wrote:
jontoad wrote:

I wanted to do the center trim around the nav, climate control, and all that shit. Is that possible?

i can try. others have done it so i don't see why not. i obviously don't suck at using the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:46 pm

what kind of adhesive did you use? I bought that spray that was on their site. Do you suggest something better?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 8:10 pm

Pomps wrote:
what kind of adhesive did you use? I bought that spray that was on their site. Do you suggest something better?

thats what i used. you have to spray on both surfaces and let it tack up for a minute before you press them together. work from the center out. if there are wrinkles no big deal. just pull it back a bit and smooth it out. you cant mess this up unless you cut it wrong.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 9:05 pm

Looks really good Jon!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 9:58 pm

Looks great Jon
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 7:25 am

AWESOME!!! That shit looks sick, Jon.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 9:22 am

That's looks amazing Jon.Good job on the wrap
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 4:24 pm

that looks so bad ass JT!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 7:35 pm

that looks badd ass! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rudedog74
CAMM Member
Rudedog74

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 8:29 pm

[quote="jontoad"]both front pillars are done but rain looks to be rolling in so i had to put the car away and stop for the day.

anyone know what size torques bit i need for the b-pillar seat belts? i dunno if i have one.

If I am not mistaken they are T-50 or T-500 the only differance between the 2 are the teeth at the end of the Torx bit
I have a whole set of Snap-On Torx 3/8 Drive if you need to use them.

Rudy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 9:25 pm

ok guys if you buy the kit use 3m super 90 spray adheasive instead. the super 70 is not good enough for curved parts where you need to stretch. i had to pull back the ends of the A-pillars and re do them. no big deal.

i pulled off the B-pillars tonight. I'm taking a pizza break then i plan to finish the B-pillars tonight.

[quote="Rudedog74"]
jontoad wrote:
both front pillars are done but rain looks to be rolling in so i had to put the car away and stop for the day.

If I am not mistaken they are T-50 or T-500 the only differance between the 2 are the teeth at the end of the Torx bit
I have a whole set of Snap-On Torx 3/8 Drive if you need to use them.

Rudy

i used a T47. i had to get a new one at pep boys.

Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 12:19 am

some progress. B-pillars done. gotta get up for work in 5 hours. Arg....

it was too dark to take pics of them installed by the time i got them re-installed in the car.

one of six pillars done... Dqixqh

one of six pillars done... 6pqgcy

one of six pillars done... Zjyt5w

one of six pillars done... J77whu

one of six pillars done... 2jg8h1e

one of six pillars done... 2chnkhf
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 4:58 am

You're definitely a pro at this...
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 10:12 am

looks great jon...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 8:48 pm

That looks geat Jon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one of six pillars done...   one of six pillars done... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one of six pillars done...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: