Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bezel Modification

Go down 
+4
inkedup
HemiMag
Shawn1112
IIDMOII
8 posters
AuthorMessage
IIDMOII
CAMM Member

Bezel Modification Empty
PostSubject: Bezel Modification   Bezel Modification I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 2:24 pm

I want to put install a mygig into my 06 Charger. I currently have a non-nav bezel in there; therefore, need to get it cut out. Does anyone know a shop that will do this for me? I dont want to f* it up myself.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Bezel Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bezel Modification   Bezel Modification I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 2:43 pm

Why dont you just buy a nav bezel? You can cut yours but its hard to do, and still make it look good.
Back to top Go down
IIDMOII
CAMM Member

Bezel Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bezel Modification   Bezel Modification I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 3:21 pm

I have thought about that, but the funds are kinda low right now. If I cant get this done, I will most likely will sell the mygig.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Bezel Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bezel Modification   Bezel Modification I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 3:25 pm

It will be cheaper to buy new since most shops charge minimum of $65 per hr.Brand new they go for $100+.it's really not hard to modify it
Back to top Go down
IIDMOII
CAMM Member

Bezel Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bezel Modification   Bezel Modification I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:18 pm

I am gonna wind up selling it. My xbox broke, rather have a new one of those than a MYGIG in my car. Sorry for spamming the board with this crap.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Bezel Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bezel Modification   Bezel Modification I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:31 pm

what's a mygig
Back to top Go down
IIDMOII
CAMM Member

Bezel Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bezel Modification   Bezel Modification I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:37 pm

touchscreen radio with a built in hard drive
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Bezel Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bezel Modification   Bezel Modification I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:40 pm

inkedup wrote:
what's a mygig

the 08 and up nav unit that is in all nav equipped LX cars and jeep models. it has a mp3 hard drive built in and it can be hacked to play dvd's in motion.

i have the old school nav called the REC that doesn't play dvd's.

you have to buy special stuff to put the mygig into a pre 08 car.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Bezel Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bezel Modification   Bezel Modification I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:48 pm

What's an xbox?
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

Bezel Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bezel Modification   Bezel Modification I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:51 pm

IIDMOII wrote:
I am gonna wind up selling it. My xbox broke, rather have a new one of those than a MYGIG in my car. Sorry for spamming the board with this crap.

I get discounts on vidia game systems. If you end up buying a new one, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Bezel Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bezel Modification   Bezel Modification I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 9:34 pm

jontoad wrote:
inkedup wrote:
what's a mygig

the 08 and up nav unit that is in all nav equipped LX cars and jeep models. it has a mp3 hard drive built in and it can be hacked to play dvd's in motion.

i have the old school nav called the REC that doesn't play dvd's.

you have to buy special stuff to put the mygig into a pre 08 car.

X2 Jon. There are different speed units depending on the year (high speed, low speed) RER, REN, REC and it depends on your canbus whether or not it will even work in your car. BTW Jon, you may DL mp3 to the hd, from the ipod dock port that is built in, but it's not just an mp3 hd. I put all of my cd's on it and there is room for 4 times that much again. I hate mp3, because with all of that compression the music sounds like shit. MP4 isn't too bad. At least that is cd quality. Quality is better than quantity in sound reproduction and storage in my book. I still can't believe the ipod thingy made it with that horseshit mp3 format, it just sounds lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bezel Modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bezel Modification   Bezel Modification I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bezel Modification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: