Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new from billet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

new from billet Empty
PostSubject: new from billet   new from billet I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 6:50 pm

new from billet 47245_10
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

new from billet Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from billet   new from billet I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 6:51 pm

i hope they use the good hardware with this and not the cheapie set's you buy at pepboy's with the phillip head screws....it just looks bad...go with the allen screws that will look great.....
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

new from billet Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from billet   new from billet I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 7:08 pm

Those are nice!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

new from billet Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from billet   new from billet I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 7:23 pm

as long as the hardware doesn't look gay im getting these ,actually there putting the first set on ebay
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

new from billet Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from billet   new from billet I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 7:44 pm

How much?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

new from billet Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from billet   new from billet I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 7:47 pm

not sure I'm guessing a couple hundred there not done yet.but I will be watching ebay
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

new from billet Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from billet   new from billet I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 8:40 pm

I believe only the prototype (pictured) will be on eBay. The production version(s) will be sold by BT direct.

LXF
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

new from billet Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from billet   new from billet I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 8:41 pm

correct......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new from billet Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from billet   new from billet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new from billet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: