Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...

Go down 
+22
RT!st!C
AlterEgo
Dartboy
jesse031081
Rudedog74
Motor
inkedup
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
ChiTownHemi
The Italian Mistress
Headtripp
HemiMag
goldberg1701
chargerchick
eviltrycycle
jontoad
Illinois Chaos
HiPwr
liljoejoe54
Okie6.1
irishrt5.7
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 12:51 pm

Glad she is OK, everything else can be fixed
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 2:47 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Will do Ivan...

Eric the pics do the damage no justice... cant really tell that much from them... due to it not really messing up the bumper that bad just moved the frame more then anything... its weird its like some one just took the frame and moved it more then it looking like it was in an accident... Goes to show that our mopars are fucking beasts...
Maybe a dumb question Brian. If the damage isnt really that bad, how do you know it wasnt in an accident before? I know that you know the original owner, but you think maybe that could have happened?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 4:30 pm

I dont know that it wasnt...anything is possible... i highly doubt it... but again anything is possible... we will see what happends...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 4:14 pm

Everything is all good w/ the car... the place doing the body work was amazed at the little amount of damage that was actually done under the metal panels... Car will be easy to fix... now it all depends on if deb is still in love w/ the car afterwards... if she is we will keep it if not and its still in her head that she got hit we will get rid of it...

yeah baby

So happy that it wasnt as bad as they first said...
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 4:22 pm

tell her to suck it up...i crashed it first time around to the tune of almost 10k, then lady hit me, then tree fell on it, every time i changed something...good stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 5:03 pm

its not all about her sucking it up its about her loving the car she drives...
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 5:15 pm

I feel your pain Brian,for some reason they like hitting Magnums(fucking haters).Mine got hit twice and I'm working hard to get it up n shining again!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 5:32 pm

Im glad its repairable. Just keep reminding her how much of a bad ass Maggie she has. Im positive she wont fall out of love with it.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 7:15 pm

I'm so so glad to hear there wasn't much damage and that it's repairable. It's such a stunning ride and I do hope that Debi will keep it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 7:18 pm

Good to hear it is fixable and I'm sure she will still love it.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:46 am

Well we got the car back and needless to say it is not 100% to our likings and we most likely will be getting rid of her... i guess this is what you can expect when you get shit done thru insurance agencies and the companies arent the greatest...

Deb and I will be doing some more talking about it tonight and over the course of the next week... we will keep you all posted...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:48 am

What are the issues? Do you own a camera?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:50 am

yeah but w/ the car being black its to hard to see in a camera...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:54 am

there are still alot of waves in the upper sheet metal panels of the car... or its in the paint but i doubt it...

there is a lot of orange peal in the paint...

the rear door still doent line up on the passanger side at the bottom...

They had to remove the rear pocket windows in the back to work on the metal and they werent put back in the greatest...

i am a very picky mother fucker...
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:59 am

looks like a crappy shop. my car is going back to the shop for the 4th time now since the tree fell on it. I make them fix every single damn thing i dont like. Id suggest that u guys do the same. Or go back to the insurance and have them take it to another shop. Is this going thru ur insurance or theirs?? Id have your insurance go after that one to make sure the car is brought pack to the way it was.

I remember GasGunR was rear ended last year or something like that and his car was really hit on the hiway...and they fixed it right.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 12:03 pm

It is going thru the other persons insurance...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 12:04 pm

Motor wrote:
looks like a crappy shop. my car is going back to the shop for the 4th time now since the tree fell on it. I make them fix every single damn thing i dont like. Id suggest that u guys do the same. Or go back to the insurance and have them take it to another shop. Is this going thru ur insurance or theirs?? Id have your insurance go after that one to make sure the car is brought pack to the way it was.

I remember GasGunR was rear ended last year or something like that and his car was really hit on the hiway...and they fixed it right.

Well, yeah. Make them fix it! Last time I went through an insurance company (many years ago), the company wouldn't even pay the shop until I was satisfied.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 12:05 pm

Ok... I will have her contact our insurance company and see what our options are...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 12:16 pm

A real bummer for sure! Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 1:30 pm

if the work is subpar, your insurance will def not like that.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 1:42 pm

If you don't like it take it back your allowed take it to my guy for a re eval.the same thing happened to me and the first shop I went to wasn't approved by my insurance but I still had it done by them..turns out they were using my car at the bodyshop for burgleries...so I called state farm up said what happened and I wasn't happy .they said I was screwed but after a few calls I took it to another certified shop which is royal coach.and they redid everything total bill was ten grand call me if you need any help 8155147633
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 3:00 pm

ok the car will be going back there... we are going to have Allstate adjuster meet us there to see how the car looks now and what we want done to make the car right... Hopefully this time will be the last time the car has to go back there.... we told the insurance company that if it is not done the way we want it don't this time that we will be going to one of our own company's...
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 3:06 pm

good stuff...keep us posted and kick their ass!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 3:27 pm

if you want my guy to go over it for his professional opinion let me know
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 4:08 pm

Will do... thanks so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...   Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight lust has just taken a hard one in the rear...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next