Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL

Go down 
+8
AlterEgo
Okie6.1
Wicked 09
jontoad
HemiMag
goldberg1701
inkedup
eviltrycycle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 8:31 pm

the wife and i are thinking about going.i never heard of these 2 movies
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 8:34 pm

I'm in!!!!! affraid bounce wave Scoobies works!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 10:26 pm

I know the manager at scoobies well so ill try to get some deals or something if y'all wanna eat
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 10:52 pm

I'll be going as long as my new headlights and halos are installed and working right so I can show them off! LOL
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 12:36 am

goldberg1701 wrote:
I'll be going as long as my new headlights and halos are installed and working right so I can show them off! LOL

Speaking of...
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 10:58 pm

I'm out. I have a wedding to go to. Have fun, take pics!
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 4:50 am

Sounds like the numbers are dwindling.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 5:12 pm

So is anybody still going?? Scooby's about 6:30 since nobody else seems to want to commit.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 7:43 pm

Yeah, I'll be there. Wanna show off the Bee's new eyeballs, for one, and I haven't been to a drive in in quite a while. Can you post the address for Scoobies?
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 7:49 pm

Personally I don't know it but I think Inked should have it. I just know where it is.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 7:58 pm

No biggie...I guess I could move the mouse and hit a few keys to find it on google maps...lol. Talk about lazy! LOL
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 8:04 pm

Scooby's Hot Dogs
1020 E North Ave.
West Chicago, IL 60185

It's RIGHT next to the drive in...like you can probably see the screen from Scooby's parking lot...LOL.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 4:55 am

Sounds like there might be three of us if it doesn't rain.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 8:58 am

LOL...well, hopefully a few more can make it
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 4:27 pm

How about everyone who IS going give a holla. This was a great idea and in the beginning it seemed like about 10 or more people planned to go. It seems to me that with most internet groups, this sort of thing happens pretty frequently. I've met some of the people from here and everyone is pretty cool. I am in a car club that has been around for over 10 years. We get a schedule of events every Spring and Fall. This works well because it gives people plenty of time to plan for anything that may be coming up. We have monthly meetings where we discuss options and vote on any issue that may come up. We also meet locally in Addison. If anyone might be interested in more information about the club I'm in please send me a PM and I'll provide you with more information.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:05 pm

I'll be there
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 6:51 am

I'm in. wave That makes two!!
I also want to thank you for your service to our country. I too am a Vet. RVN 1970/71
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 8:22 am

Thanks for your support! Some crazy mofo has to do it...lol
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 8:54 am

No problem. Like I said, been there, done that. Just a different war! Hopefully there will be more than two of us tonight. Scooby's at 6:30??
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 11:51 am

Looking like two of us!! Sad You still in?? PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 4:34 pm

Two hours to event time. This is looking pretty sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 6:43 pm

How many people total are going.I wish we could.I threw out my back and not been right ever since then
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 12:46 am

I made it...didn't leave Lake Villa until around 6:30, so I figured by the time I got there everyone going would be inside, so I just headed straight in. Drove around for a few, but didn't see anything that could be a CAMM ride, so I just parked and watched. Movies weren't too bad.

Many apologies for being late...wish I coulda contacted someone, but my 2 year old phone has issues with this website...lol
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 6:00 am

Well...sorry I missed you. I arrived at Scoobys at 6:25. Waited until 7:00 then just went home. I didn't feel like paying for movies I really didn't care about seeing. I was going for the social aspect. I just figured everyone just blew it off for whatever reason.Was anyone interested in the PMs that I sent??
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 10:38 am

I figured as much...I didn't pass by Scooby's until 7:40...lol. The movies were better than I expected, actually.

I'll re-pm ya on that, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL   Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night at the Cruise In- West Chicago, IL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: