Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks Dart!

Go down 
+3
liljoejoe54
Okie6.1
Pomps
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

Thanks Dart! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Dart!   Thanks Dart! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 3:17 pm

My car got some water damage when we had that huge night of flooding about two weeks back. I had to buy new fogs and halos. Chris offered to help, and boy did he ever! We finished about 2:30 in the morning, new fogs look great, not all scuffed like my last ones. Thanks again chris!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Thanks Dart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dart!   Thanks Dart! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 3:48 pm

Cool glad you got them fixed. Now I need to get mine done
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Thanks Dart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dart!   Thanks Dart! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 3:53 pm

Im glad he fixed them for ya. What time did you guys start?
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

Thanks Dart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dart!   Thanks Dart! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 4:06 pm

left work around 8:30, stuck in some of the worst traffic ever, got there at 10:30 started at 11.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Thanks Dart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dart!   Thanks Dart! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 4:22 pm

Pomps wrote:
left work around 8:30, stuck in some of the worst traffic ever, got there at 10:30 started at 11.

Did you drive through China? AFP
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Thanks Dart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dart!   Thanks Dart! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 4:55 pm

two hours to drive from pasta bella to darts house......geez .....was the car in drive?
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Thanks Dart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dart!   Thanks Dart! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 5:52 pm

Hey your welcome pomps!

Yeah thought we were going to start at 9 and be done by 11:30 (damn traffic)... Having to replace the whole fog system...figured it take about 2hrs...if I didn't have the migraine may have been abit faster.

But glad we got em all fixed up for you!

Now just add some goldfish in the old fogs and you got yourself some mini fish tanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Thanks Dart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dart!   Thanks Dart! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 7:34 pm

You're a good guy Chris. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks Dart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Dart!   Thanks Dart! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Dart!
Page 1 of 1