Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set

Go down 
+5
chargerchick
eviltrycycle
IIDMOII
JacksSRT8
Illini 300C
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Illini 300C
CAMM Pro
Illini 300C

2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set   2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 6:14 pm

Link to Article

Looks like it's getting the back end of the Challenger.

2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set 002-2011-dodge-charger-transformers
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set   2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 9:36 pm

sorry not a fan of the new rear end..... im just sayin
Back to top Go down
IIDMOII
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set   2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 10:36 pm

JacksSRT8 wrote:
sorry not a fan of the new rear end..... im just sayin

I am with you on this one. There is also alot more that I do not like about the new model.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set   2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 10:37 pm

Still not a fan of the dash.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set   2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 10:40 pm

It's ok but I like mine better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set   2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 11:09 pm

I'm diggin the hood but not the back. The dash doesn't really bug me, it's just different. 2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set 401677
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set   2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 12:11 am

The rear looks doctored like it really doesnt have that light all the way across the back. The front looks better than I thought it would but the headlight just plain suck
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set   2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 10:05 am

I like the interior better, but not digging the back at all
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set   2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 4:11 pm

pure ugliness..headlights are awful and the rearend is just messy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set   2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2011 Dodge Charger Revealed on Fast and Furious Set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Knowledge Base :: Mopar News-
Jump to: