Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm back!!!!!

Go down 
+11
liljoejoe54
RT!st!C
AlterEgo
irishrt5.7
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
Hypnotiq
The Italian Mistress
Pomps
HiPwr
HemiMag
15 posters
AuthorMessage
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 4:19 pm

Hey CAMM family sorry I been away for quite some time.Just needed some time to get my stuff back in track.Long story short,I was providing care for my diabetic grandma and as we all know diabetic meds aren't cheap.It was all going good until my job decided to lay off people.Well it got me too,and my health insurance was dropped.Then the Magnum was hit twice while parked....So there I was trying to make ends meet and provide for my grandma too..Man it got ugly.Almost sold the MAgnum.The 24's had to go since I was short on cash.Well like they all said God is good to good people.Now iI'm back on track,my job called me back already.Been hitting OT like crazy,I got my grandma approved for Medicare so now all her meds are free!!!My wife suprised me with a set of staggered flat black 20'' vipers.So I guess lil by lil my Magnum will come out shining once again!!!So HemiMag24s no more!!!!

Thanks for hearing me rant,I missed you guys!!!!

heres a quick photoshoot lol....

I'm back!!!!! Photo6
I'm back!!!!! Photo5
I'm back!!!!! Photo4
I'm back!!!!! Photo8-1
I'm back!!!!! Photo3
I'm back!!!!! Photo2-1
I'm back!!!!! Photo
I'm back!!!!! Photo1
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 4:30 pm

I like it! Glad things are turning around for you, sir.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 4:32 pm

your situation is really unfortunate. Glad it got worked out, and in a relatively timely manner. and your car looks fucking sick!
Back to top Go down
The Italian Mistress
CAMM Member
The Italian Mistress

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 4:34 pm

Ivan....... looks good..........welcome back, glad everything is working out!!!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 4:41 pm

thank you all!!!!Glad to be back,now to ask Dartboy for a favor and see if he can make me a killer Signature
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 5:28 pm

welcome back ivan... car looks great.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 5:50 pm

Yay Ivan is back!!! Was thinking about you the other day, my phone decided to randomly delete numbers and yours was one. Glad things are back on track, you are working, grandman is ok, and the car looks SICK!!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 6:21 pm

thanks Crystal and Hypnotiq.The good thing is now I'm headed a different direction for the Maggie!!!!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 6:45 pm

glad your back bro I was just asking about you last week. if you need anything were here for ya!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 8:20 pm

Ivan... whats up pimpin... glad you got everything worked out... car is looking good...
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 8:46 pm

IVAN I'VE MISSED YOU!!! The vipers make the Maggie look completely different!! I like it!

Glad things are working out for you. Hope to see ya round sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 9:48 pm

looks great!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 9:57 pm

Welcome back! Im glad things are going good for ya bro!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 10:03 pm

Welcome back Ivan and glad to hear things are looking up for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 10:24 pm

Welcome back, Ivan. I'm digging the viper repros, they look sick on your ride!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 11:07 pm

Welcome back bro!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 5:39 pm

thnx everyone.I'm digging the new look myself.Got a few more things to install to tie iin the new 2010/2011 look!!!I missed all of you guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 5:53 pm

Come out to the car show in Streamwood Saturday.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 6:01 pm

Im pestering him about it through PM Shawn. Smile
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 7:58 pm

lol I will try and make this.I work 6am-12pm so it would be after that.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 8:08 pm

luvin it bro welcome back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm back!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!!!!   I'm back!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back!!!!!
Page 1 of 1