Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noob in Elgin, IL

Go down 
+15
Pomps
Illinois Chaos
eviltrycycle
Iguanaman
AlterEgo
jontoad
chargerchick
jesse031081
HiPwr
RT!st!C
blackhemi
cjresto
Okie6.1
liljoejoe54
goldberg1701
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 8:55 am

chargerchick wrote:
goldberg1701 wrote:
chargerchick wrote:
Hey Patrick! Nice to see you here...welcome to CAMM!! Welcome waves

I still love your screen name....and are you bowling in a league this year? We'll have to compare scores! Very Happy

No steady bowling league, CC. Only subbing on my dad's league occasionally. Still averaging 195-200, though. LOL

You give lessons? I used to average 185 but last year was dismal. A 169! I wanted to kill myself! I kept leaving 10 pins and then would miss 'em. Not happy! Evil or Very Mad

LOL...If I watch ya bowl for a few, I can find things that need adjusting. But, that's kinda hard to do over a message forum!
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 9:57 am

goldberg1701 wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
Welcome to CAMM!

Thanks for your service but stay away from my kid. LOL! (hey you said it first! LOL) Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 Icon_lol

LOL...you're up in McHenry, so you're out of my recruiting area (your city's handled by the Crystal Lake office). Besides, I just do the paperwork...someone else would be finding him...LOL

Do you work at MEPS then?
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 10:56 am

Pomps wrote:
goldberg1701 wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
Welcome to CAMM!

Thanks for your service but stay away from my kid. LOL! (hey you said it first! LOL) Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 Icon_lol

LOL...you're up in McHenry, so you're out of my recruiting area (your city's handled by the Crystal Lake office). Besides, I just do the paperwork...someone else would be finding him...LOL

Do you work at MEPS then?

No, but I do spend a lot of time up there. I'm stationed at the Carpentersville office on Randall Rd.
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 12:03 pm

Welcome Patrick from the Western Suburbs......I am always up for a round of Golf. My two sons Caddy at Cantigny in Wheaton.

Rob
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 1:09 pm

OK, if we do a golf outing, I"M DRIVING THE GOLF CART!!!!! and taking pictures. God knows NO ONE wants me around with a golf club in my hand. FOR REAL!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 1:28 pm

Welcome to Camm, neighbor. I'm in Streamwood.
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 6:24 pm

Welcome to the CAMM!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 6:42 pm

Welcome to CAMM and 172.3 is crazy.I used to hit 170 with my STi
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 9:57 pm

300Crocket wrote:
Welcome Patrick from the Western Suburbs......I am always up for a round of Golf. My two sons Caddy at Cantigny in Wheaton.

Rob

Never actually had a caddy before...it'd definitely be interesting and a change of pace!

AlterEgo wrote:
OK, if we do a golf outing, I"M DRIVING THE GOLF CART!!!!! and taking pictures. God knows NO ONE wants me around with a golf club in my hand. FOR REAL!!

Yeah, about that....usually they don't let ya out as just a driver...still gotta have your own bag of clubs and pay full fee. LOL...hate to be a buzzkill!

Shawn1112 wrote:
Welcome to Camm, neighbor. I'm in Streamwood.

Cool...i don't get out there too much with the Bee. If I'm out there, I'm usually in my government Impala...lol.

sak9880 wrote:
Welcome to the CAMM!

Thanks!

HemiMag24s wrote:
Welcome to CAMM and 172.3 is crazy.I used to hit 170 with my STi

It's definitely a white-knuckle experience!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 11:04 pm

by george I think he's got the multi-quote down! Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 965712
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob in Elgin, IL   Noob in Elgin, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob in Elgin, IL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2