Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)

Go down 
+16
liljoejoe54
AlterEgo
Iguanaman
AR-15QUEEN
VIKES4093
Shawn1112
Srteight
ChiTownHemi
jontoad
blackhemi
Illinois Chaos
chargerchick
Dartboy
irishrt5.7
Hypnotiq
Rudedog74
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Rudedog74
CAMM Member
Rudedog74

Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:44 pm

Not sure if everyone heard but I Rolled My 08 Caliber SRT-4 on July 31, 2010 by some mircle I walked away without
being injured just a small bruise on my left shoulder from the seat belt...
R.I.P. SRT
Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) 01110
Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) 01610
The damage wasn't nearly as bad as would be expected it was the water damage that totaled her.
Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) 02010

The New Ride!!!
07 Dodge Charger SRT-8
Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) 02710
Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) 02910
Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) 03010
Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) 03410
Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) 03510
Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) 03610
Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) 03710

She is pretty much stock, has a Mopar CAI and that is about it.
So she is ready to finally get some much needed mods done to her...

Rudy

Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:57 pm

Very nice.. How many miles on that new beast? Sorry to hear about your other car.. glad you came out ok.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 2:05 pm

nice ass ride man...
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 2:06 pm

nice rude...GREAT upgrade!!!

now demold those doors!! Wink

I got some extra tails... order some tint and send it to me or drop it off.... will tint the the tails I have and switch em out for you!

what they give ya for the total? and how much for the new ride? mileage?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 2:08 pm

WOW Rudy! I was gonna say sorry about your Caliber but DAYUM what a nice upgrade you got! Glad you weren't hurt and congrats on your new car!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 2:19 pm

Sweet!!!! Rudy.
Back to top Go down
Rudedog74
CAMM Member
Rudedog74

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 2:28 pm

Dartboy wrote:
nice rude...GREAT upgrade!!!

now demold those doors!! Wink

I got some extra tails... order some tint and send it to me or drop it off.... will tint the the tails I have and switch em out for you!

what they give ya for the total? and how much for the new ride? mileage?

Chris you rock bro I will definately take you up on that offer!!
I forget what tint to order can you send me a link or a brand name?
Total They gave it to me hard, fast, and without lube mad1 censored
I'm still fighting because ALL OF MY STEREO EQUIPMENT WAS DESTROYED pale
Because of the water..... On the car I will basically break even on the other stuff
I will probably get pennies on the dollar, and my laptop went swimming to but
"I have to claim that on the home owners insurance" not worth it.
The new ride 20k plus tax, title, license... Miles are a bit high 65k but considering it was built 9/06
the miles aren't that bad....

Rudy
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 2:57 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Smoked-Kit-Dodge-Charger-Taillight-Smoke-Tint-Cover-/120455010460?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Taillight-Tint-Film-Overlay-Smoke-Tints-Charger-06-08-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a2006Q7cMakeQ3aDodgeQ7cModelQ3aChargerQQitemZ160467517688QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DODGE-CHARGER-06-08-SMOKED-TAIL-LIGHT-TINT-COVER-SMOKE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ400076903168QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

pick one.......think top one may be best...

order 2 sets just in case...if 2nd isnt used or needed I will buy from you....
usually takes me about 1-2 hrs to do... and usually need a hand to just spray, while I am positioning..
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 3:05 pm

Cool ride, nice upgrade, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 3:16 pm

Judging by the rims and graphics... that looks to be titos ride with the side stripes pulled off. Shame to see he sold it, but congrats to you rudy for the sweet upgrade

Some of titos graphics were painted and some were stickers. Looks like all the painted pieces remain. Hence the black door handles. His side stripes ran the whole side of the car over the handles.
Back to top Go down
Rudedog74
CAMM Member
Rudedog74

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 5:06 pm

Yeah it had the side strips on it but the dealer said that they were all peeling and stuff so they stripped them off, I did see some before pics and I thought they looked great!! so I was pissed they pulled them.... Can you ask where he got them done I would like to get them re-done.
Also can you ask him to get in touch with me I would love to know what has been done, not done on the car....

thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 5:28 pm

Rudedog74 wrote:
Yeah it had the side strips on it but the dealer said that they were all peeling and stuff so they stripped them off, I did see some before pics and I thought they looked great!! so I was pissed they pulled them.... Can you ask where he got them done I would like to get them re-done.
Also can you ask him to get in touch with me I would love to know what has been done, not done on the car....

thanks!!!

no one has talked to him in about a year or so. i almost bought that car when it was bone stock and he bought it two hours before i got to the dealer to test drive it. he was on the forums for a couple months, then he fell off the face of the earth. checked into the Z boards about 6 months ago to say hi for one post and vanished again.

i have no idea who has his contact info. maybe darty?

only thing i remember is he had vibration problems for a while, i think the dealer solved it with new inner or outer tie rod ends or something. after that he put the graphics on it. after that i have no idea. i don't think he did much performance wise.

Last edited by jontoad on August 19th 2010, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 5:29 pm

Awesome Rudy. Very glad it all worked out for you. You're gonna have fun in that beast.
Back to top Go down
Srteight
CAMM Member
Srteight

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 6:20 pm

Great whip Rudy! Glad u made it out of the caliber okay. Nice to know these cars are safe. Maybe he didn't use his Track Experience and you'll get to go again! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 7:08 pm

Congrats Rudy, sweet ride.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 8:33 pm

glad your ok rudy .we missed seeing you at the shows
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 8:55 pm

AWESOME UPGRADE!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:18 pm

i am surprised no one else noticed it was titos car.... darty and joey you remember tito? i think you guys met him before...
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 10:28 pm

Nice Charger, Rudy! Welcome to the club!

And my vote for leaving the molding ON (at the risk of incurring the wrath of the Dart).
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 11:18 pm

Lovin' the new ride Rudy!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 4:46 am

Congrats Rudy!

jontoad wrote:
i am surprised no one else noticed it was titos car.... darty and joey you remember tito? i think you guys met him before...

I dont think I met Tito.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 2:32 pm

now that's what i'm talkin about !!!

That's a realy nice ride.

remember rubber side down
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 6:46 pm

nice ride Rudy, congrats and enjoy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 10:56 am

Damn Rudy that sucks about the Caliber but very nice replacement!!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 10:49 am

Dam Rudy glad ur ok,just saw this n congrat on the new ride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)   Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rudedogs New Ride & Pics Of The Totalled One (Pic Heavy)
Page 1 of 1