Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbe girl in WI

Go down 
+16
chargerchick
Moparcharger07
VIKES4093
irishrt5.7
Illinois Chaos
RT!st!C
liljoejoe54
xegitalian19xx
Shawn1112
Illini 300C
Headtripp
jesse031081
HiPwr
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
pnktona
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Newbe girl in WI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbe girl in WI   Newbe girl in WI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 3:22 pm

i know right... geezzz...
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Newbe girl in WI   Newbe girl in WI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 4:10 pm

Welcome to the CAMM!
Back to top Go down
pnktona
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Newbe girl in WI   Newbe girl in WI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 11:40 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Illini 300C wrote:
Greetings. I'm obligated by law to let you know that as an alum of the University of Illinois and a Chicago Bear fan, I hate Wisconsin.

Now that that's over, nice Daytona. Head over to the Off Topic forum. That's where the fun is. Razz

Welcome to CAMM...

Bro you know the bears suck major donky dick... its all about the john deere riding green and yellow wearing PACKERS... Rock On

I'm gonna have to say I have three John Deere Tractors that are just as much as my baby's as my cars..and my best friend >Joe< is one of the head Green Bay Packers Advertising agents so..Green and yellow.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Newbe girl in WI   Newbe girl in WI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 12:26 am

The packers are a bunch of homos... just like that inbred irishrt57
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Newbe girl in WI   Newbe girl in WI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 6:41 am

jesse031081 wrote:
Thank You!!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Newbe girl in WI   Newbe girl in WI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 6:42 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:
Illini 300C wrote:
Greetings. I'm obligated by law to let you know that as an alum of the University of Illinois and a Chicago Bear fan, I hate Wisconsin.

Now that that's over, nice Daytona. Head over to the Off Topic forum. That's where the fun is. Razz

Welcome to CAMM...

Bro you know the bears suck major donky dick... its all about the john deere riding green and yellow wearing PACKERS... Rock On
There you go fucking up another thread! I'm going to stick a donkey dick in your ass and 1 in your mouth. You cousin fucking asshole!!! White fucking trailer trash, why dont you do us all a favor and move to fucking Green Bay!

X2 ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
BIG MEL
CAMM Member
BIG MEL

PostSubject: Re: Newbe girl in WI   Newbe girl in WI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 10:33 pm

WELCOME TIFF. I AM FAIRLY NEW ALSO AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS IS A GREAT SITE.
Back to top Go down
Illini 300C
CAMM Pro
Illini 300C

PostSubject: Re: Newbe girl in WI   Newbe girl in WI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 12:29 am

BIG MEL wrote:
WELCOME TIFF. I AM FAIRLY NEW ALSO AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS IS A GREAT SITE.

Caps lock is cruise control for cool. Very Happy

dabears > G
Back to top Go down
pnktona
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Newbe girl in WI   Newbe girl in WI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 12:58 am

jesse031081 wrote:

ha jesse! like you can talk!!! Brett Farve left us WI ppl and now we're not all that bad..we can't all cheer for the bears like you and peanut..fail.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Newbe girl in WI   Newbe girl in WI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 6:55 am

ROTFLMAO... jesse we all know you are good for it and i think your cheeks turning pink...

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbe girl in WI   Newbe girl in WI - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbe girl in WI
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2