Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to get new springs installed?

Go down 
+3
jesse031081
Headtripp
Fidostudio
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Where to get new springs installed? Empty
PostSubject: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 12:54 pm

Got some lowering springs today. Anyone one where I can get them installed and how much it should cost??
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 12:55 pm

I mean, anyone know...?
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 12:57 pm

I got mine installed on the Chally for 300 at massive speed shop up in Spring grove
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 1:42 pm

i got mine done at Massive as well. They are eibach dealers and have done a lot of our types of cars. Or you can ask moparcharger06 how much hed charge ya
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 1:54 pm

Hmmm...Spring Grove is kinda far.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 3:43 pm

Whaddya mean? It's not even an hour! baby

just kiddin' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 3:45 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Whaddya mean? It's not even an hour! baby

just kiddin' Very Happy

rotflmfao!!!!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 7:23 pm

i can tell you where not to have them installed......if that helps
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 7:30 pm

People send cars all over the country to get work done to them. An hour isn't bad when you have 2 people very happy with the work they did. Im just saying you can take wherever you want.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 7:35 pm

actually i know a place near harlem and foster they did a great job on my last car ....if that helps
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 9:18 pm

I don't mind the hour drive but then I gotta sit there for 3 or 4 hours for them to do. I guarantee my wife woun't drive out with me and take me back later...
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 9:20 pm

I stay with my car when I can....
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 9:32 pm

I can install them for ya man!!! I'll send ya a pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get new springs installed?   Where to get new springs installed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to get new springs installed?
Page 1 of 1