Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show

Go down 
+10
ttruckinon
Iguanaman
AlterEgo
Admin
irishrt5.7
HemiMag
HiPwr
chargerchick
Shawn1112
Mad Hatter
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 4:30 pm

I had never heard of the Midwest Mopar Boyz before. As a rule, I never get involved with any group that uses the letter "z" as an "s", but they seemed like a nice crew. The guy with the 300C (J.R., I believe his name was) seemed like a real good guy.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 4:46 pm

It was an 300M but sssshhhh i wont tell anyone..lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 4:49 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
It was an 300M but sssshhhh i wont tell anyone..lol Laughing

The guy with the 300CM (J.R., I believe his name was) seemed like a real good guy.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 4:51 pm

so did anyone get one of these??Trophy
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 5:45 pm

irish rt5.7 wrote:
so did anyone get one of these??Trophy

No trophy but I did win a $20 gift certificate for an Italian restaurant in LITH and a t-shirt! Not bad for a $15 entry fee.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 5:46 pm

ttruckinon wrote:
No trophy but I did win a $20 gift certificate for an Italian restaurant in LITH and a t-shirt! Not bad for a $15 entry fee.

Congratulations! Do they deliver to Vernon Hills?
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 6:13 pm

HiPwr wrote:
truckinon wrote:

Congratulations! Do they deliver to Vernon Hills?

Doubt it but Mama deserves a night out for putting up with me doing all the shows and racing I do.

Also a note. Eric (HiPwr) was kind enough to let me drive his SRT and it was a treat! Love the seats and the performance suspension as well as the fantastic motor. It didn't make me want to trade The Lady but I sure want to get the heads, cam and headers so he has to buy coffee next time! (inside joke) LOL Thanks Eric!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 6:19 pm

Thanks, Darrell, and the Lady was a pleasure to drive, too. She sure is a looker and the 5.7 certainly isn't the Pinto to Ferrari contrast I was expecting against my 6.1.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 6:25 pm

awesome....congrats... they started handing out those prizes towards the end... seeing most of the winners had left... to bad for them... lol
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 8:18 pm

The only CAMM member I know that one was J.R.. CONGRATS man! That was great.

It was really good to meet some more Mopar folks. You're all good people!

The cars were cool, but it seemed really geared towards vintage. I don't know; it was my first show. They had no categories, just everyone against everyone, write down your top 5. They did give out 35-40 trophies, but very few modern ANYTHING won. I mean, I saw a great Lotus Elise that didn't win, Darrell's Lady (BEAUTIFUL!), Irish's Maggie, DA H.N.I.C.'s Maggie (that got a LOT of visits from people). To be fair, there were a lot more vintage than new there, but it was just weird. There was a sweet '65 Shelby Cobra that took 4 trophies, including Best in Show, at the LITH Ribfest last month, and he got blanked on Sunday. Strange.

Like Darrell, I ended up winning a restaurant gift certificate, an Edelbrock cap, a free oil change, and a free chance to win one of these mini-Nascars (those things are crazy...check out the pix at www.lithcarshow.com). Pretty good for a door prize package.

My wife took some pix...I'll upload them soon. Somehow, LITH missed almost all the modern Mopars in the show pix.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 8:27 pm

Yeah the show was def a wide variety of cars... kinda like a cruise spot except on a sunday...lol its ok though i got to work on my tan... and meet some new faces....
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 8:49 pm

Wow lotsa pics! I didn't see many pics of the CAMM crew but I'm glad those of you who went had a good time. It looked like a nice day with lots of things to do.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 8:54 pm

The purple '71-ish Charger with the blower was my favorite. Not the right year ('68 - '70 are my favorite years), but beautiful. There was also a Superbee, but I couldn't tell if it was legit or someone who just attached a nose cone and a huge fin to '69 (?).
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 11:41 pm

I posted pics in the gallery section:

http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/member-galleries-f23/lith-car-show-8-2-2009-t483.htm#6461
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 8:14 am

Yeah, it was definitely good to be there and hang out with friends old and new!
I agree that the organization was a little off, but it is what it is! Brian, your Mag is CLEEEEEEEAN!! LOL
Good meeting you!
HiPwr, next time bring your SRT!!! I wanna drive too!! HAHAHAHAA
Dave, tell Nancy I said thank you so much for taking pictures of our last row. And the Charger is truly awesome!! What to do next?
Darrel, it was great seeing you again buddy! The Lady in Red has truly stepped it up from it's already lofty perch!! So.........when are we gonna use that gift certificate!? LOL
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 8:17 am

Thanks Diallo it was really great meeting you... like i said at the show that hood really sets you maggie over the top... looks great...
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 11:43 am

HiPwr wrote:
I had never heard of the Midwest Mopar Boyz before. As a rule, I never get involved with any group that uses the letter "z" as an "s", but they seemed like a nice crew. The guy with the 300C (J.R., I believe his name was) seemed like a real good guy.

Thanks man! Very Happy Hope to see you around..

- Jr

Iguanaman wrote:
The only CAMM member I know that one was J.R.. CONGRATS man! That was great.

LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 378365991782599d0d57b

YES SIR!! Thanks Iguana. Felt real good to walk away with some hardware. I was actually shocked.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 11:59 am

Hey JR! Congrats on your trophy!! Smile
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 2:19 pm

dam congrats on the throphy J.R!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show   LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LITH Show 8/2 - 8th Night Out Against Crime Car Show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: