Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod night after the show

Go down 
+18
jesse031081
Fidostudio
inkedup
Hypnotiq
chargerchick
Rudedog74
HiPwr
ghost
RT!st!C
jontoad
Illinois Chaos
Iguanaman
Okie6.1
ChargerSRT
AlterEgo
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Mod night after the show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 10:20 am

inkedup wrote:
I rolled a joint "once"
Only once??????????????
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 10:21 am

Hypnotiq wrote:
anyone roll fenders?
Dont think so. I have seen it done with a heat gun and a baseball bat, but I wouldnt feel comfortable doing it.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 10:25 am

yeah i was watching videos on that earlier. Dunno how i feel about that.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 11:15 am

So I am going to need some help in fixing the wiring on my remote start. Only three wires need to be wired back up who ever did it the first time fucked it up. I opened it up today and was going to tackle it myself but since mod day is coming figured it won't hurt to get someone to look at it with me.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 3:21 pm

Okie5.7 wrote:
So I am going to need some help in fixing the wiring on my remote start. Only three wires need to be wired back up who ever did it the first time fucked it up. I opened it up today and was going to tackle it myself but since mod day is coming figured it won't hurt to get someone to look at it with me.
Good luck bro! I can do a remote start on older vehicles, but there is too much damage you can cause on newer cars. You can blow out your main computer with just 1 fuck up. I leave that shit to the pro's.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 3:25 pm

Also its supposed to be hot out, so if anyone wants to swim bring your suit and a towel.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 3:28 pm

i might swing by after we close (which will be around 10) if anyone is still there.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 3:52 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Okie5.7 wrote:
Good luck bro! I can do a remote start on older vehicles, but there is too much damage you can cause on newer cars. You can blow out your main computer with just 1 fuck up. I leave that shit to the pro's.

The wires are labeled as to what they are just need some help getting them hooked up cleanly. I can show you what they were wired up to. Also one of them was not even wired up.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:26 pm

I finished my vinyl project. I scrapped the one idea already. Sometimes it just don't look right with your other shit. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I might need some help with grill light's and maybe a couple under or by the shaker to shine through the vents. I also bought a remote that has to be wired in there too.

I think it would need a disconnect on the 2 wires going to the shaker. It has to be removed to change the oil. Maybe a couple of quick connects there.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:27 pm

I have 2 3ft extension from oznium that you can have if you got your light from oznium.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:30 pm

Okie5.7 wrote:
I have at 1 maybe 2 3ft extension from oznium that you can have if you got your light from oznium.

Yes, that's where I bought it. Cool! I might have some extra wire. I figured I'd get more than I needed in wht (shield) and red (hot).
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:31 pm

They are yours.I am putting them in the magnum now so I won't forget them.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:33 pm

Good idea. I do that too. Then it's off your mind. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:34 pm

What color and controller did you go with?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:37 pm

Green and the kinda roundish one that has like 4 functions.

1 x Remote Control Dimmer & Strobe Switch = $32.99
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:38 pm

Yeah that is the one that I got it is the shit!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:39 pm

I just checked on my order and it will be here tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:39 pm

Okie5.7 wrote:
Yeah that is the one that I got it is the shit!

Oh good, it looked ok. You never know.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:42 pm

I like mine the range is good on it too. Hope the remote operate on different frequencies guess we will find out.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:48 pm

Okie5.7 wrote:
I like mine the range is good on it too. Hope the remote operate on different frequencies guess we will find out.

rotflmao!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 8:31 pm

I got my led strips and remote today. The frequency is 300 mhz. I'm hoping to do my grill and one in the shaker. It has to be mounted on the base and I'm thinking that 4 strips behind the grill might be 2 too many. I'm sure we can figure it out.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 9:23 pm

you got the shaker tom?
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 6:42 am

My brother says that he is going to meet us at the show. After the show can we get some help changing a shock?
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 7:58 am

Hypnotiq wrote:
anyone roll fenders?

Topspeed does it for $40 per fender
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 9:28 am

FYI food will be at Shawn's around 6 pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod night after the show
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next